1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Who should my next 5* upgrade be?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by MitsuBlue23, Sep 13, 2017.

1. MitsuBlue23

MitsuBlue23 Member

Friend ID:
    Hey guys, so I'm at an impasse. So I, as I assume some of the people here that have been playing this game for long enough, no longer have priority on any kind of units on which I need to upgrade. All the ones I have in consideration are ones I like equally and and have no pressing need to fit into any teams, so I'm a bit lost and made this thread via @Locky's suggestion and because I never post in the forums lol.

I'll include my unlock potential units in their barracks and which ones I have in consideration so if anyone has any advice/suggestion on which, please feel free.

[​IMG]

1. Robin F
    Thanks to the new meta of Reinhardts and Bolins (Brave Lyn lul) running around, Robin F becomes one of the few perfect counters to both the most currently popular units in arena. As you can see, I have her kit finished except for assist skill.

2. Frederick
    I have the perfect IV Brave Frederick ready for upgrade. He does not have any of his skills, but I have the fodder for it and it's also a cheap build Brave Axe aside which he already has.

3. Anna
    She's the only one of the Askr trio still 4*. I don't have her built at all nor do I have any idea how I would, but she's in consideration since Askr trios are always in arena bonus unit rotation.

4. Sheena
    I've always like Sheena, but I don't have a particular build for her worked out yet nor the fodder I even would need for the builds I have in mind.

5. Robin M
    Similar reason to Robin F, I've always wanted to 5* Robin M as well as F.

Honourable Mentions:
    Hana - Perfect IV Brave Hana
    Xander - Good unit, but I have an Eldigan built already.

Most of the units I have in consideration are coincidentally green, but it goes without saying that most of us have more red and blue units in abundance than green (aside colourless lol). If anyone has any suggestions or advice/tips, units they see listed they're fond of and have a good build on their own they want to share, please feel free. Thanks in advance for the contribution!

2. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    I'd say Frederick or xander.

3. MitsuBlue23

MitsuBlue23 Member

Friend ID:
    Lol Tautet... ever so vague. Tell me why you think so?

4. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

priority is probably as follows

1. RobinF - immediate new meta concern and build is almost done.
    2. Anna - because arena rotation. Please click this link, I'm lazy to repeat myself
    3. RobinM - so you can make robin-selfcest ally support another meta counter
    4. Frederick - because you already have the fodders.
    5. Xander - he can be Eldigan's backup in assault mode
    6. Hana - brave sword or wo dao Hana
    7. Sheena - because you dont freaking have the fodder.

MitsuBlue23 likes this.
  5. MitsuBlue23

MitsuBlue23 Member

Friend ID:
    Haha, yay so you're totally not against making a unit like Robin F 5*? Because some ppl prefer to keep her at 4.
    And I like Sheena though D: I really do. But okay, thanksss~

6. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

tbf, I did make Lloyd 5*. There was a reddit survey on units you promoted to 5*, 6% of reddit surveyors made RobinF 5* and only 3% made Lloyd 5*, so there.

7. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    haha, ok xD

so brave Frederick is good plus for cav and works wohl eldigan, Reinhardt, xander and other red/blue. if u use a Red one, he'll kill the blue cavs xD
    plus... u have all the skills and +atk of him ^^

xander cuz i like him xD.
    with dd and fortivy buff, he can Tank just all archer (LnD bridelia +3 with Luna made 3x0 +15 dmg).
    a cool dc eldigan ^^

MitsuBlue23 likes this.
  8. Omuno

Omuno Member

Friend ID:
    [​IMG]
    Pls do upgrade RobinM, you will not regret it :eek:
    Also, Anna is not bad for an Arena Assault, she could fight against Nowi or Ninian. Plus, she reaches 41 SPD with Fury.

Ps. RobinF is completely fine too :cool:

MitsuBlue23 likes this.
  9. MitsuBlue23

MitsuBlue23 Member

Friend ID:
    Haha, but upgrading your favs is almost always justified no matter how much ppl hate the unit or how much it sucks, though Lloyd is actually usable unlike Navarre.

Haha, I see yours whenever you have him as your lead and that's part of the reason why it tempts me. I think I'll go Robin F followed by Anna and then Robin M. :)

10. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    F Robin or Xander I think

MitsuBlue23 likes this.
  11. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator Staff Member

Frederick.
    Frederick.
    Frederick.
    You know you wanna.

MitsuBlue23 likes this.
  12. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    I would go with the two Robins for countering bow and cavalry units.

MitsuBlue23 likes this.
  13. MitsuBlue23

MitsuBlue23 Member

Friend ID:
    I went with Robin F guys. I'll finish her out with x2 SP this weekend and show you all then. Thank you for the suggestions. I will most likely promote on from the rest of the list as @Locky suggested as it not only makes sense, but it's also the order I actually thought about when promoting these units. I just could never decide so the list built up and I became indecisive.

Although I really want to promote Sheena within the top 3, but don't have the fodder for her. T^T