1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Wo Dao unit to fodder??

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Rukfit, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Rukfit

Rukfit New Member

So I have a couple of Wo Dao users and I am considering feeding one or maybe both to other units.

The first I have is a +spd Karel. His stats are 44 Hp/ 30atk/38spd/25def/20res.

The 2nd is Marisa who of course has 46/30/36/30/21 stats.

My +spd Hana would like a Wo Dao (or maybe a brave sword) and so would Oliva.

If I were to fodder one, should it be Karel or Marisa and who should get it?

2. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    I generally do not fodder limited (Tempest Trials and Grand Hero Battles) or seasonal units. Seasonal units are difficult to merge unless you are a whale, and limited units are even more difficult to merge because whales cannot even buy those units merges. If you do not care about merges or collecting every unit, then foddering both is fine.

Between Hana and Olivia, it depends on who you use more and what their roles are. For example, my Olivia strictly uses Ruby Sword since she is only on the front lines if she needs to take out Fae or Gronnraven mages on Enemy Phase.

Personally, I would just wait for Karel or Athena with a bad nature instead of foddering Marisa or Karel [+Spd, -HP].

FlashingBlade_Society likes this.
  3. FlashingBlade_Society

FlashingBlade_Society New Member

Point taken. Ya, if you're gonna turn Marisa into fodder it should only be for infantry pulse.

4. FlashingBlade_Society

FlashingBlade_Society New Member

I wouldn't sacrifice a speed Karel either. I did that and gave him to Caeda. Ha! Look at her now.