1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Which build would be better?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Treki, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Treki

Treki New Member

Friend ID:
    Hi peoples!

So I just pulled my first Nephenee, and I'm just not sure what to do with her...
    Not really interested in her as a Unit, but I have 2 units that I do use regularly who kinda want to fight over Inheriting from her.

I have an Azura that I use on a mixed team currently(VL Ike, Azura, Myrrh, B!Lyn) that I have setup thusly

IV: +Res -Spd
    Weapon: Sapphire Lance +
    Support: Sing
    Special: Luna
    A: Fury 3
    B: Lancebreaker 3
    C: Threaten Atk 3
    S: Quickened Pulse

I use her to sing and as a hard counter to anything Red and a Soft Counter to Lances, so I was thinking I could swap out the Sappire Lance+ for the overall better Slaying Lance+ and swap Fury 3 for Triangle Atk 3 so she still fits the same role but doesnt kill herself if she does fight.

The other thing I was thinking of was to give Wrath 3 to my Armor Emblem teams LA Hector. I currently have him setup with an Enemy Phase tanky kinda setup

IV: +Def -Spd
    Weapon: Berserk Armads
    Support:
    Special: Ignis
    A: Distant Counter
    B:Vengeful Fighter 3
    C:Ward Armor
    S: Distant Defense 3

But I also rather like the explosive potential of giving him Wrath 3 and QR Seal 3 instead. With that setup I could also give him Aether for some sustainability or Moonbow to go for quick kills.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated!

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Never sacrifice a Nephenee for Slaying Lance+.

You can instead get her a Killer Lance+ (much more available), use refining stones to promote that to a Slaying Lance+.

3. Treki

Treki New Member

Friend ID:
    Huh..... I didnt know that could be done. On the up side that does make my decision for me lol. Thanks for the help!

4. Jimmy

Jimmy Active Member

Friend ID:
    Skill fodder. A lot of units would like that wrath.

Edit: didn't read your post entirely before posting.

Definitely not sacrificing nepherene to azura, it's much better on a offensive unit than a support unit, definitely sacrifice her for wrath instead of lance.