1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Where should I spend my Feathers and Dew?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by OPhelia, Nov 5, 2018.

Where?

1. Celica (Dew)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Hinoka (Dew)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lilina (Feathers & Dew)

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Soren (Feathers & Dew)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Anna (Dew)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Roderick (Feathers)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mathilda (Feathers)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Eldigan (Feathers & Dew)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Tana (Dew)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  10. Innes (Dew)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

So, turns out saving Orbs is so boring that I want some fun with my other resources.

In the poll are some units with good IVs (or my only copies of 5* exclusives) that could be invested in. Who would be most fun to use while being a good addition in AA?

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Celica's refine is ridiculous and it can't really go wrong. IVs?

Lilina runs a very nasty OHKO set. Give her double death blow to do big damage, enough to kill a lot of weak res units, and maybe watersweep + phantom speed to safely strike at dragons / mages.

Soren is a monster support, and can even score well in arena if you have GDI from Helbindi.

3. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

Celica +spd/-atk :( though with refine, brazen atk/def A slot and brazen atk/res Seal she's at +28 atk, still hitting a total of 71 atk <80% HP. Alternatively she could even get brazen atk/spd from 1 of 2 fodder W!Robins as A if she's worth my rare premium fodder.

Is Lilina really fast enough for that Watersweep at 25 spd (since I want to use her +atk/-def)? With Phantom Speed "35"... feels like 3-5 dragons could top that, depending on IVs/buffs/debuffs.

My only Helbindi has good IVs, so I don't wanna fodder him off...

Now, since you're recommending mages... would they pair up well with Ophelia for a magical hit squad or should that better be a mixed movetype mage team?