1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do with these LHF pulls?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by OPhelia, Dec 4, 2017.

1. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

Fjorm (+res/-atk) - with the free version I have 2, and thus also 2 water blessings. No idea if I should +1 the neutral Fjorm or fodder her off for Atk Def Bond or Drive Atk. Also what to do with the water blessings? Just wait and see a couple of element seasons?

Hector (+HP/-spd) - I have one Hector with slightly better IV. And I wanna fodder Distant Counter but don't know whom to give it. Amelia, Titania or wait until I really know whom to give?

Brave Lyn (neutral) - on brave hero banner I also picked neutral Lyn as free unit. I tend to merge since I abuse her heavily to solve many difficult PvE maps or get a cheap arena win of a nub without hard counter. But I never got any other Swift Sparrow fodder so this is also tempting.

The last focus unit I got was spring Xander, but I'll farm HM with him first which can take a while. I think/hope he'll not join my barracks again anytime soon. Then after that I'd like to fodder his carrot to some lance unit (homoerotic sentence much) :eek:

I guess for <180 Orbs this is good enough.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. Nankaina

Nankaina Member

Please don't give DC to Titania. It's so painful to watch people do that. I'd literally rather see Ryoma with DC than Titania.

My thoughts:
    Fjorm's water blessing stack is nice, but if you haven't used your blessing, having a second Fjorm is pointless. Either pick a favorite unit, one who preferably benefits from (I think) spd and HP boosts, or fodder for the incredibly valuable Atk Def Bond.

Hector's DC should go to Zephiel, Effie, Amelia, or (if you don't like armored units) anyone with high def or res (or both). He's not worth merging just once, nor foddering for anything else.

Swift Sparrow is available on Katarina or Ayra, if you must fodder. But you wouldn't be the first to use Lyn for her wonderful A skill. Hell, after a while, merges aren't really worth the cost of building another unit. And SS is great on a ton of units, particularly a number of the newer releases.

Also, Spring Xander with Res+ Carrot Lance hits Jakob(ToD) levels of defensive stats. He's still viable in my mind. Oh! You could give HIM Hector's DC!!!

OPhelia likes this.
  3. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

What is speaking against Titania with DC in your opinion? In my mind she would deal more easily with pesky smol hand mages on horse.

My spring Xander is -atk, and his atk stat already isn't that high :$ that's why I don't wanna invest much here.

4. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    carrot lance and dc on Effie (if u didnt already give her brave+)

fjorm has great skills, wait till someone need one of her skills.

OPhelia likes this.
  5. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

My Effie has budget brave lance (no +)

6. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    Same with my Effie, but i dont have 2+ hectors and/or spring xander :/

so with just Budget, I'd it's worth.
    then push that weapon

OPhelia likes this.
  7. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

send them home

KyleTron and OPhelia like this.
  8. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

If I could I would send this suggestion home >8(

Alt likes this.
  9. Nankaina

Nankaina Member

Aww, S!Xander is a great tank, but only if he's not -atk... Well, super carrot lance is still very healthy for units to eat.
    As for DC Titania, the main reason she receives DC is to take out mages, usually Reinhardt. But she already tanks most mages, and can wreck their faces on offense with a blow skill. DC gives her one more win on defense than Darting Blow gives on offense. And she's typically used to counter Reinhardt, where DC is completely redundant. It's a waste of an A slot and a Hector.

OPhelia likes this.
  10. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    Drive Atk is a better skill to fodder. Atk/Def Bond is not very good.

I prefer Titania since she has better movement.

Life and Death is better and cheaper on most units. NS!Corrin and TOD!Nowi are the only units really worthy of Swift Sparrow in my opinion, and maybe Olwen depending on the build. Just give in to your temptation if it really bugs you; experiencing and regretting a decision sooner is better than later. Besides, experiencing giving in to temptation within a game is better than to do that in real life.

Taking out enemy units sooner than later is almost always better. Pure tanking with no fire power to back it up is generally just bad since enemies will charge their Special, possibly enter into Vantage range, and gain a significant amount of ground ready to flank your position.

OPhelia likes this.
  11. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator Staff Member

Oscar + ANY HUSBANDO LANCE UNIT = Top Tier.
    Shiro + Carrot Lance? Yup.
    Lukas + Carrot Lance? YUP.
    OSCAR + CARROT LANCE = Wet Dreams--Lemme stop.

OPhelia likes this.
  12. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

I'd say that depends on the kind of temptation.

13. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Youngest Peeper Around! Staff Member

Friend ID:
    Punk, ye better listen to me or your gonna regret it.

Fjorm isn't the best blue unit you can have. In fact, I would only rate her a little better than Camus, if not on the same level. Personally I always wanted to use Attack/Defense Bond on Sigurd, but it could be pretty useful for something like Dorcas or a Distant Counter user.

Hector is just Distant Counter fodder, but the question is what to fodder Hector to. Now before I say Sigurd or some bulky lance unit, I would like to say that Wrys is a very good user of it Amelia is pretty good with it. If you want to use Shiro, he's a pretty decent user of Distant Counter himself.

Brave Lyn is probably for merging. While I don't like using Swift Sparrow myself, I find it only useful on units that would also use Life And Death, which would be something like Wrys Hana, Bridal Cordelia, or Brave Sword/Lance users (Brave Axe users are normally really slow so not that.).

Spring Xander can be fed to your +Defense Lukas for a great sustain build that I wish would actually work.