1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Useful or Fodder?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Marcus, Jul 12, 2018 at 5:11 AM.

1. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Friend ID:
    NY Takumi +Spd/-Atk
    Soleil +Atk/-Spd
    Delthea +Def/-Spd

Thanks!

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Dagger units aren't very useful without investment, especially not a -Atk one. Kill Takumi for Atk/Res Bond 3, since slaying dagger is already available on Kaze.

Soleil's Spd can be patched with a seal, and her B slot can take swordbreaker. Though if you have a good FS Sword user, go ahead and kill her for that.

Delthea's got Drive Atk but that's on Bridal Marth too. She's a good Atk buffer even if her IVs are unfortunate. Do as you wish.

3. 4dbest

4dbest Member

These units could be useful in Arena Assault.Delthea is alwayz good slap her a breaker weapon to specialize in killing lance sword or bow magic units.While I dont have a Soleil but slap her TA and she can counter color units on an enemy team.NY Takumi looks like a good unit with a dancer assisted player phase his speed is good and damage could one shot enemy units give him a breaker skill.Lance sword any unit that ur barracks seems lacking in clearing AA

4. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator+ Staff Member

As far as -atk Takumi goes, Atk/Res Bond can be taken from a more reasonable unit, considering the fact that Bond skills aren't even that gamebreaking, really. Kagami Mochi is a pretty good dagger (and it also looks funny too) so I wouldn't be too opposed to saying you should fodder it off.

Soleil is definitely salvageable. Nuff said.

I don't know what to tell you about Delthea. If you really need a blue mage then keep her. If not, then go give somebody Drive Attack.

5. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

More reasonable unit, like who? Halloween Nowi or Bridal Sanaki, both of which are also seasonal? You're right Atk/Res Bond is not a gamebreaking skill, but a -Atk IV on daggers, who are already universally considered the weakest class, is going to render Takumi deadweight most of the time.

Kagami Mochi is the reason why I mentioned Kaze. His Barb Shuriken is identical to Kagami Mochi, and Kaze is available in the 3*-4* pool. The "Accelerate Special Cooldown" effect is what is commonly referred to as the "slaying" effect, so I call them Slaying daggers. Do not kill Takumi for a weapon that is identical to what is already available in the 3*-4* pool.

6. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Friend ID:
    Thank you all for input! Very grateful :)

Takumi will stay level 1 until I figure out what to do with him :)

I think I will level up the other two.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 6:14 PM