1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Ursula: Which weapon refinery choise is best?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Matthias, May 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Friend ID:
    Hi all, I'm upgrading the Blarwolf on my Ursula and I'm unsure of which to choose. She's my best 5 star blue tome cavalier, but I'm not certain which stats of hers are the best to upgrade with.

The choices available are;

1. Neutralize cavalry foes' bonuses
    2. Increase HP and might
    3. Increase HP and speed
    4. Increase HP and defense
    5. Increase HP and resistance

Neutral IVs and no skill inheritance yet. At first look it seems good to increase defense, but maybe Ursula's defense is already so low it's beyond saving?

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Horse teams love using horse buffs. Neutralizing their buffs can be incredibly helpful, I suggest picking that.

3. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Friend ID:
    I suppose that is true... I'll give it a shot, can always change it later after all!

4. Primetime

Primetime Member

I don't see a need to boost her defense. Unless a magic user is using close counter or raven tome it's a great bane stat. I agree with Rubi, but also want to offer alternative. If you like wolf tome's anti-calvary effect and don't want to change her weapon, you could do +spd refine. With +spd refine, speed seal, and hone calvary, you could reach 43 spd. That's plenty to double a lot of units. You can boost it further with fury/desparation combo.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Matthias likes this.