1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Thrasir Mythic hero summon bad luck

Discussion in 'General' started by Pokeman197, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Pokeman197

Pokeman197 New Member

Friend ID:
    I Swear I am the unluckiest person on earth. I have spent 200+ Orbs trying to get Thrasir in the current Mythic hero summon. However it hasn’t happened yet. I have ,however, Gotten two Yune’s and two Veronica’s. This in rages me because I already had them to begin with. I just needed a place to vent my frustrations.

2. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

Dude, get some perspective.

[​IMG]

And 4× 5* within 200 Orbs isn't even unlucky at all.

3. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Well that's not really the correct way to tackle this. It's like saying somebody has it worse than you, therefore you're not allowed to complain. Which is a faulty argument.

What is right though, is that 4 units in 200 orbs, averaging 50 orbs per unit, is hardly considered unlucky. Everyone should know this could happen when you rolled on a mythic / legendary banner. The three units in a specific color share the odds of being pulled, and so it's entirely within the realms of possibility to get 2 of the others but no Thrasirs.

Next time save more orbs before pulling I guess.

4. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

I'm not forbidding anyone to complain. I complain myself quite often, too.
    "Unluckiest on earth" is just exaggerated, so I exaggerated in my response, too... :p