1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

This a good Lene build?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Yuki, May 18, 2018.

1. Yuki

Yuki New Member

Just pulled her from the new banner, refined her weapon with +resist. All I need now is an A skill, a special, and a C skill. I'm thinking of giving her Miracle for sustain paired with Warding Breath to help cool it down as well as increasing her magic bulk. As far as the C skill goes I haven't the foggiest, since she doesn't really have enough resist to run a ploy and nothing else really strikes me as useful for a dancer.

2. Yuki

Yuki New Member

-Def/+Res IVs btw. 35 resist total which is pretty solid for a dancer, but not sure if it's high enough to run a ploy.

3. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

A → Distant Counter (what's the point of high res when not being able to fight back when baiting a mage?). Warding Breath also is an expensive skill that you probably want to save for characters who run it better (those with Distant Counter build in their weapons mostly)

C →as a dancer she's more support oriented and her B already helps her buff. I would build on that with any combination of fortify/spur/drive skill, also on her S Slot. Whatever fits her team best.

Special → 5 Turn CD Skill on a dancer isn't that desirable, since she'll not fight often but rather dance her teammates in and out of enemy ranges which does not affect her CD count. A short CD skill has more chances to happen in the few rounds where she fights herself.

Yuki likes this.
  4. Nankaina

Nankaina Member

Uhm... Dragons.

Personally, I'm a fan of the Warding Breath and Miracle combo. I just don't think she'll be using Miracle all that much, given her Res. Unless you plan to have her tanking physical units as well, in which case... why not Steady Breath?
    Also, if you can get a 2-turn (Glimmer/Moonbow), with the breath skill it's instant activation. With infantry pulse on your team, that applies to 3-turns as well, for the first initiation. So, if you have her on a team with Dorcas, for example, whoever attacks her can be met with an Iceberg in response.