1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

This a good Lene build?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Yuki, May 18, 2018.

1. Yuki

Yuki New Member

Just pulled her from the new banner, refined her weapon with +resist. All I need now is an A skill, a special, and a C skill. I'm thinking of giving her Miracle for sustain paired with Warding Breath to help cool it down as well as increasing her magic bulk. As far as the C skill goes I haven't the foggiest, since she doesn't really have enough resist to run a ploy and nothing else really strikes me as useful for a dancer.

2. Yuki

Yuki New Member

-Def/+Res IVs btw. 35 resist total which is pretty solid for a dancer, but not sure if it's high enough to run a ploy.

3. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

A → Distant Counter (what's the point of high res when not being able to fight back when baiting a mage?). Warding Breath also is an expensive skill that you probably want to save for characters who run it better (those with Distant Counter build in their weapons mostly)

C →as a dancer she's more support oriented and her B already helps her buff. I would build on that with any combination of fortify/spur/drive skill, also on her S Slot. Whatever fits her team best.

Special → 5 Turn CD Skill on a dancer isn't that desirable, since she'll not fight often but rather dance her teammates in and out of enemy ranges which does not affect her CD count. A short CD skill has more chances to happen in the few rounds where she fights herself.

Yuki likes this.