1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

The Museum of Wonder (Fifth Hall)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by deathspadeii, Aug 13, 2017.

1. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator+ Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Azure Bride Lyn
    "Why, my father would be elated to see me in this!"

[​IMG]
    Bewitching Bride Charlotte
    "Oh, milord! What a strong and aesthetically pleasing man you are!"

[​IMG]
    Necrostasis Alfonse
    "To everyone else, you're just another member. You are so much more to me."

[​IMG]
    Raven Lord Marth
    "The Macedonian army will never prevail against the likes of Altea."

[​IMG]
    Raveness Katarina
    "My sister, Clarisse.....she can be....difficult....at times."

[​IMG]
    Amethyst Halcyon Tharja
    "Robin had the power of the Amethyst. Now I have that power as well."

[​IMG]
    Gaia Halcyon Lyn
    "I have been entrusted by Yggdrasil to protect the Earth at all costs."

[​IMG]
    Placidity Epitome Ephraim
    "When there is a problem, the first step is to remain calm."

[​IMG]
    Lux Master Eliwood
    "Durandal is a sacred blade. Channeling the energy within is dangerous, but grants great power."

[​IMG]
    Solar Sprite Chrom
    "All of the other sprites and I have solar-absorbent hair. It actually grants zeal as well."

[​IMG]
    Eternal Blaze Frederick
    "I have lived a long life, surpassing even that of Nowi's. Never before have I witnessed an entity like you."

[​IMG]
    Love Princess Sakura
    "I hope I can find my true love! What if it's someone I'd never expect?"

[​IMG]
    Obsidian Prince Ryoma
    "I still hear his voice echoing in my ears. 'Betrayal......betrayal.....' I lose much sleep over it."

[​IMG]
    Autumnal Queen Clair
    "I hope Alm never finds out that I love him. Wait....no, I hope he does!"

[​IMG]
    White Tiger Alm
    "My grandfather told me a lot about the White Tigers and their power. My blade has some of their power."

Which one was your favorite? Let me know in the comments!

2. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Bye.

Friend ID:
    I’m afraid you’re a sad boy with no comments, so I’ll make one to make your day better.

Ryoma because punk I make the rules here.

3. deathspadeii

Why is everyone always so mean to me?
    Please answer that. I'm not joking.

4. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Bye.

Friend ID:
    Okay, what do you want to talk about, specifically.

5. deathspadeii

I don't know why people just CHANGED on me all of a sudden. Everyone calls me 'husbando slut'. I don't like the nickname.
    The only person who gives me positive reviews on my material is Cloudedstrife, making him easily seem like I only have one person who cares about what I do on Fire Emblem Heroes.
    You do realize I'm not on as nearly as often as I used to be.
    I stopped making palette swaps because people didn't like them, I stopped doing those little character thingies because people said I was copying Locky.
    Being a moderator shouldn't be boring. I want to let my expressions, my creativity run free, but it gets caged by judgement.

6. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Bye.

Friend ID:
    I don’t know why this happens, I’m pretty sure I wasn’t around when this was created, but my stab at it was how you have these characters, call it a Husbando, and then go onto the next like there’s no issue. There isn’t really a problem with this, we just find that calling you Thing is funny because in a a sense, it does apply.
    Okay okay, since when’s when did other people stop changing your opinion. If you enjoy doing one thing, continue doing it! I’m the god dam 13 year old who’s been berated by my parents for years, but you ain’t seeing me pull the trigger. If people really are that negetive, fucking block them or some shit like that, you don’t need their fucking opinion to stop you from doing something. This may sound like a really useless and boring piece of information,
    BUT KEEP BEING YOU. YOU DONT NEED SHITTY FORUM MEMBERS TO STOP YOU FROM DOING THAT.
    Then just keep FUCKING DOING THAT. Being a moderator is boring as fuck, you don’t really have that many more privileges, so what most of us end up doing is fuck around in chat or make a guide to pass the time. If you want to make color palettes, THEN GO RIGHT THE FUCK AHEAD.

~Conclusion~

Okay, I’m sorry if my comment offended you, I didn’t understand the situation, and I really hope you forgive me. You seem like a cool guy and I don’t want this shitty moment to stop you from doing what you like.

Second, don’t let the people’s opinions stop you from doing something you enjoy. The opinions aren’t very clear on what to do against these people, because sometimes they post useful stuff, and so you wouldn’t want to block them. Just tell em’ to give constructive criticism and be done with it. You don’t need that type of negetive shit inside of your head.

Goddam Cased Closed.

7. Cloudedstrife

Cloudedstrife Bro Mod(e): Activate!!! Staff Member

Zilla is right. Modding is mostly boring and sadly, we're just a very small community and most of us frequent the chat, rather than the forums on this site. That doesn't mean you should stop doing what you're doing tho. It adds much needed color to our plain site.

I think we really only have 10 active members in total? So, that's the issue with people appreciating your work. Just so you know, WE DO.

As for the comments, I'm not sure what animosity you're seeing from anyone but I'm sure it's mostly just joking. I can't speak for everyone, but from what I've seen 90% of everything that happens on our site isn't serious or meant to be scathing at all. If you are having a certain person that's causing a problem, let's talk about it in the mod section.

Anyway, everything is fine.

(Also, I really like the Bride Lyn! Better than the original.)

8. deathspadeii

Meh. It's fine.
    As a fellow Fire Emblem character once said,
    "Now that I've gotten to know you, I like you a lot."
    I don't mind being called husbando slut anymore, as long as it isn't directed in such a harsh context.

9. deathspadeii

I tried really hard on her, so thanks!
    Also, thanks for the confidence, friend!

10. Uroadkill14

Uroadkill14 New Member

"Awe how adoreable so like my favorite sibling think of me as your BIG SISTER"

11. Uroadkill14

Uroadkill14 New Member

Also i like the tharja