1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lore Of The Locksmith Mage

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gaodzilla, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Bye.

Friend ID:
    I'll go update this as I go on, and whenever I have time, so please enjoy this poorly made piece of literature. Because I have no sense of pacing, the chapters will be pretty short.

Chapter 1
    Once upon a time, there was once a mage who strived for peace among the people. The village was currently at war, and bloodshed was found at every river, every plain, any field. Blood colored the nation, and not a single tinge of another color existed. People had gone insane beyond reason, and when the mage's wife had committed suicide, he could bear no more. Experiencing grief beyond words, he embarked into the dark beyond outside his little home. Along his path, he encountered a forest, and decided to walk along it. Strange creatures lurked within the trees, watching his every step. Nightfall came, and the mage was forced to rest within the forest. Resting his head against the cold ground, he close his weary eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 2
    The mage awoke from his slumber, only to encounter a sore neck and a branch to the face. Brushing off his tired demeanor, he got up and started walking along the forest's pathway, leading him into a river. But this was no ordinary rivier. Drenched within a pure black tar, it seems like the void ripped into the world and laid itself there. No creatures inhabited the river, no reflections could be seen within it, and most shockingly, the plants nearby has wilted, becoming nothing but a shriveled version of it's previous self. The mage appeared puzzled by this new encounter, and soon, a new danger would come along to attack the mage.

Chapter 3
    A thin black shadow, almost like a thread, lunged through the sides of the mage's eyesight. The mage could not understand if this was an illusion, possibly made from his lack of sleep, or whether it was a by-product of the river in front of him. Nonetheless, he prepared into a battle position, willing to play safe against this threat. Quickly, the shadow crept closer into his eyesight. On closer inspection, the thread-like creature appeared to be more like a snake. With bloodshot eyes, the creature lashed out, aiming for the eye. The mage, without a weapon, reacted to this rather quickly, and forcefully kicked the ground, causing sand to rise up and make a cloud of particles, which was able to ward off the entity. But the mage was unable to rest now. Who knew what creatures still lurked within, and what dangers would he soon face?

Changelog
    11-24-17
    Made this stuff. KEK.

12-5-17
    Chapter 2 and 3 came out. I didn't make this weekly because screw that I make the rules.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    That is a brave mage.

He is not afraid of the strange creatures violating him at night?

3. Alt

Alt Active Member

Friend ID:
    Nah, that'd be a dream come true.

4. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Bye.

Friend ID:
    Locky already gets violated from the Forums Chat.

5. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Bye.

Friend ID:
    If anyone is actually reading this imma try to update it once a week :p

Epic Fail likes this.
  6. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    I am waiting for chapter two. I want to know how he feels after being violated.

7. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Bye.

Friend ID:
    @XRay I made some new chapter. Enjoy.

How to hastily craft a story so your viewers won't get angry :^).

8. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    What happened to his wand?

9. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Bye.

Friend ID:
    He has no wand ;).

10. Alt

Alt Active Member

Friend ID:
    Locky is known to be gay anyways