1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Team advice

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Fides, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Fides

Fides New Member

Friend ID:
    Hello a long time ago I played this game but have since lost my account and now have a new main account.

Returning I have a lot to learn I know but i need advice as back in the day I could cash in frivolously now I cannot so I have a host of units that managed to get from the free summons and was wondering what my best option is as a team goes.

Back in the day it was one of each of the 3 colors and 1 colorless for my teams however it doesnt seem like such an easy choice this time around.

My 5 stars for teams
    Fallen Corrin (this is my favorite character)
    Brave Veronica
    Legendary Ike f2p
    Michaia Queen of Dawn's
    Naga
    Amelia
    Brave Roy
    Bjorn f2p

Of these units Corrin is my favorite but research shows how powerful Veronica is what is the most optimal team I can make from this pool as i rip through the story mode.ill get plenty of orbs and hopefully land legendary julia(shes another favorite)

Please note that I'm aware ill need different units for different maps events and situations but I have to invest in teams/units above i want to know the optimal set up for what I have

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Veronica + Micaiah + Ike + some dancer will probably clear most PvE for you.

"Bjorn f2p" You mean Fjorm? Who's bjorn lol

3. Sir Radiant

Sir Radiant New Member

I suggest you invest in Naesala, he is free and awesome. Aversa is good, too.

4. Fides

Fides New Member

Friend ID:
    Yeah...Fjorm I knew that was just testing you XD