1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Should You Pull: Children Of Fate FT. Gaodzilla!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Gaodzilla, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Youngest Peeper Around! Staff Member

Friend ID:
    Ah, Locky is overseas I see.

Welp, time for me to take over @Locky ‘s job.

Enjoy.

Shiro [​IMG]

HP 41 ATK 35 SPD 30 DEF 35 RES 22

Ryoma’s baby has come along and comes here with some bright new flashy skills, that being the Bright Naginata and Defense Tactic, both of which being incredibly powerful in the right sitations.

Shiro has good attack and defense, which makes him more of a bruiser type of unit, able to sustain and deal damage. Compared to a unit like Lukas, who is a similar unit, Shiro trades a little bit of defense and health for a big boost in speed and a little bit in resistance.

Is he good out of the box? Yes. With Steady Stance and Bright Naginata, nothing isn’t going to be piercing through those abs of steel, and that attack stat will probably kill most units on the Counter. He also has an inflated BST, so that’s always nice.

Is he good with skill inheritence? Steady Breath, Quick Reposte, and Defense Tactic make a very threatening combo, and he’s not too bad of a Distant Counter user himself. Ignis and Bonfire are solid skills to use to really wreck through the armies that you’ll be fighting.

Is he good skill fodder? He’s okay. Defense Tactic is pretty good, but with Calvary Units still running rampant, it’s okay. Steady Stance isn’t the best skill to have either, as Steady Breath outclasses it.

Why Would You Want Shiro?:
    Ryoma is amazing, and by that logic so should Shiro.

Why You Wouldn't Want Shiro?:
    Reinhardt+Lancebreaker=Death.

Seigbert[​IMG]

HP 41 ATK 34 SPD 35 DEF 31 RES 16

Xander’s baby has risen and is about to outclass his own father, with a mix of Great Darksword- er, I mean Dark Greatsword and Death Blow, which gives +10/+8 to offensive stats on initiation! He also boasts an impressive defense stat, but a pretty crummy resistance, which is close to Takumi’s level. Attack Tactic is also pretty useful, but I’m more interested in what that swords made out of. The tears of Corrin and Eliwood?

Seigbert has good Attack and speed, with pretty average defensive stats for a Sword Lord. His resistance isn’t really the best, but when your blowing stuff up with a blink of an eye, it doesn’t really matter now does it? Compared to his father, Seigbert has a lot more speed in exchange for a noticeable defense drop and slightly worse resistance, along with a few health points below him.

Is he good out of the box? Dark Greatsword and Death Blow makes a deadly combo you shouldn’t mess with. Of course he is!

Is he good with skill inheritence? Swift Sparrow, Desperation, and Dark Greatsword makes a strong Player Phase unit, smashing through Nino and Julia like there’s no tomorrow! Dragonic Aura is good and so is Moonbow, and Aether looks pretty decent too.

Is he good skill fodder? Like Shiro, he’s okay. The only real thing you can inherit is Attack Tactic and Death Blow, But Death Blow can be found within the depths of colorless hell, and Attack Tactic is more situational.

Why Would You Want Seigbert?:
    His daddy is bad but his son is adorable. <3.

Why You Woudn’t Want Seigbert?:
    Distant Counter is still pretty strong, plus your other units already double and do damage. COUGH COUGH LYN AND REINHARDT COUGH COUGH.

Soleil[​IMG]

HP 37 ATK 38 SPD 35 DEF 28 RES 24

Cute girl Soleil has come and she’s bout’ to wreck stuff like her father! Darting Blow and Drive Res are her skills, along with the useless skill Blazing Wind to boot!

Soleil has a very offensive stat spread, which is quite similar to another unit, Hana, though she has a little bit less Resistance and Speed in exchange for more defense and Attack. With this stat spread and her weapon, Firesweep Sword, she’s able to be a very intimidating Player Phase unit.

Is she good out of the box? She’s decent. Without any offensive skills, Darting Blow and Drive Res kind of fall off, and she really needs skills like Life and Death to raise those offensive stats even more.

Is she good with with skill inheritence? Please, spare me the time. She does a truckload of damage, can double, and has passable defenses. Hmm, I really wonder. Life And Death And Fury are great additions, along with Draconic Aura and Desperation to cut through the opposition.

Is she good skill fodder? Don't you dare fodder this cute adorable girl to a Sharena. Darting Blow is not good on her. She’s, like the other two, decent. Darting Blow isn’t the best A Slot and Drive Res is pretty decent. Firesweep Sword is good, but with all the legendary swords, it won’t be used much.

Why Would You Want Soleil?:
    Adorable? Check. Strong? Check. Smashable? OF COURSE!

Why You Wouldn’t Want Soleil?
    I don’t know, @Alt likes Caeda.

Overall Banner Evaluation

This banner is pretty decent. It doesn’t have any OP ranged units Lute is viable I think.. Everyone on this banner is pretty good, but in my opinion the crowning jewel here is Shiro, because he’s going to be a good tank, as Soleil and Seigbert pre-desperation isn’t the best. I would summon on this banner, so I hope you guys share your experiences summoning on this banner too. Until next time, peace.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Mukimpo likes this.
  2. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Well written buddy :) yeah shiro has the same air like lukas and would excel in melee stages.

Now, any thoughts on rhajat? Her artwork is soo good but as another green mage she seems underwhelming

3. Gaodzilla

Friend ID:
    She’s okay. She doesn’t have any stat that particularly excels, but she doesn’t have a really bad stat, at least for a mage. She’s average, and last time I checked, average isn’t the best.

4. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator Staff Member

Shiro is husbando material.
    So, of course I would want "Abs of Steel" so he can go on my husbando team with Sigurd, bIke and Summer Gaius.

5. Ryoma The High Prince

Ryoma The High Prince Member

Friend ID:
    She's basically a meh-er Nino. And Nino's free. And Nino (and infantry Blade teams) are falling out of the meta.

Poor Rajahat just can't catch a break. She would be hard-pressed to be top tier in this environment. You're better off foddering Keen Gronnwolf to Nino, or Cecillia; they can use it better then Rajahat, for one reason or another...

6. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

All three of them have BST boosts. Soleil has 162 and Shiro has 163 while average Infantry Melee units only have 157. Siegbert has 157 while average Cavalry Melee units only have 154.

Rhajat too. She has 150 while average Infantry Ranged units have 148.

7. Gaodzilla

Friend ID:
    Huh, guess my math was wrong. Lemme fix that real quick.

8. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Look at the atk! Fought her on voting gauntlet
    IMG_9483.JPG

9. Gaodzilla

Friend ID:
    Amazing!

10. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

And thats only on fury1 haha the girl is strong for sure! Good job laslow

11. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Upgraded Silver Sword+, lol.

12. Gaodzilla

Friend ID:
    ......? What. Who in their right mind uses Silver Sword over Firesweep Sword?!

13. Ryoma The High Prince

Ryoma The High Prince Member

Friend ID:
    I dunno, perhaps it's because it can be refined, or that the Soleil is using a defensive B skill? I'm not quite sure...