1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

saying Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rhys, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Rhys

Rhys New Member

Friend ID:
    Hey, I was starting to play this Game at early December and somehow got addicted to it :p (what i expect from good Games ofc)

I come from Germany so maybe I'll do some bloody Mistakes in Grammar and spelling so please don't blame me, help me :D

I signet to this Forum after reading some Threads coming to the conclusion that we could share some experience.

See/read you here!

Evan and Mukimpo like this.
  2. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    Welcome! I agree, Heroes is pretty addicting.

I would not worry too much about grammar and spelling. Your written English is already better than a lot of native English speakers. I have read my peers' essays and papers back during college and their writing is much worse.

Evan likes this.
  3. Rhys

Rhys New Member

Friend ID:
    thank you, if only my English teachers could read this.. :D

About addiction, I think this Game is doing really fair. You see progress every day, especially because of daily quests and log in bonuses.
    I was never a tactical talent but learned pretty fast here, you have to if you want to survive the higher tier maps.
    Best part is of course that collecting Heroes Thing, pick a favorite and fit him out for playing, this is the point where I got hooked.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    KyleTron and Evan like this.
  4. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Yeah this game is pretty fun! I never liked Fire Emblem, and I never liked mobile games but this game is amazingly fun!

5. Rhys

Rhys New Member

Friend ID:
    I can't say I did not like it because I was not aware of FE. But I loved Vandal Hearts on PS1 still want to get my hands on the prequel. Also Battle for Wesnoth wich is an open source Project and similar in terms of Gameplay.

But they lack the collective Part wich is something I like in games.

I don't care if a Game is for mobiles or something else, I don't really miss the times when one thousand cables were required to play :D

6. Epic Fail

Epic Fail Moderator Staff Member

Friend ID:
    Welcome to the board!

7. KyleTron

KyleTron Active Member

Friend ID:
    So many tangled cords!! Haha

Welcome to the fire emblem support group. Pull up a chair and grab a donut and coffee in the back of the room there. Creamer is in the fridge.

End of Line