1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

S-Rank Summoner and Ally Support Thread

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Rayney_, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Rayney_

Rayney_ New Member

In Fire Emblem: Awakening, forming bonds and relationships with your characters was a strategic matter. In awakening, you had to think carefully about which units paired with whom. Units with S-Rank had children with each other and that opened up a paralogue for you to unlock their child. The child inherited the skills of their parents and even their stats. Clearing end game content became much easier once you mastered this system in awakening. Awakening brought upon a revival of sorts in the Fire Emblem series by bringing in many new fans. This support system was one of the most popular features in the game.

Now in FE: Heroes, we have a simplified version of this system (with no offspring). I'm interested in seeing who everyone's favorite/most valuable/waifu/husbando/etc... character is.

IMG_0271.PNG
    IMG_0272.JPG

2. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    I married S ranked BH!Lyn. She will not be complete until next week, so that is why I am still using BB!Cordelia.

Even if Reinhardt is my husbando, I do not feel comfortable S ranking him with my BH!Lyn. I will probably do it eventually anyways for the Arena.

In fact, I do not think I will be S ranking any other dudes with any of my waifus unless a situation requires it. I consider all female characters to be under my harem. I am not sharing any of them.

Syrus and Rayney_ like this.
  3. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

well I go with most used units at the moment that'll be BH!Lyn (Summoner support and ally support) and Reindhart (Ally Support)

my BH!Lyn uses her original skills (non-brave build) and I want to design her as a balanced attacker & tank (she is surprisingly bulky)

Rayney_ likes this.
  4. Syrus

Syrus Active Member

Brave Lyn is best waifu (actually i lied all waifus are best waifus but one at a time, right?)

5. Alt

Alt Member

Friend ID:
  6. Rayney_

Rayney_ New Member

"You and I are....friends?"
    "Like wa da faq we just got married >_<"