1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Player - Team Help

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Shahbaz, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Shahbaz

Shahbaz New Member

Friend ID:
    Hi guys, after playing all the handheld Fire Emblem games to understand various stories and characters etc (still playing Echoes) Ive finally returned to FH: Heroes and its been a while and i see they are many new features and heroes added, thus I want some tips and advice to help me get back into the game.

For the roster that I have right now.
    #1 If you guys could suggest the best possible team for PvE
    #2 Best team for PVP
    #3 Maybe a team that works for both?
    #4 Which units are worth training?
    #5 Is there anything i need to keep in mind while playing the game? Any tips and advice with story mode or completing this stuf first etc would be appreciated a lot ^^

Heroes:
    5 star Azure lady of the lake
    5 star Lilina Delightful nobel
    4 star Effie Armoy of One
    5 star Ike vanguard legend
    5 star ike young mercenary
    5 star Lyn Brave lady
    5 star Delthea free spirit
    5 star Boey
    5 Star Nino Pious mage
    5 Star Sanaki apostle
    5 star Soren
    5 Star Fir Sword student
    4star Marth prince of altea
    4 star Eirika
    4 star Tiki (nagas voice)
    4 star Catria
    4 star Cordelia
    4 star tharja
    lots of 4 star female corrins
    4 star robin high deliverer
    4 star olivia
    4 star Camilla (bewitching beauty)
    4 star Maria
    4star Sakura

Thank you very much in advance ^^

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

1. PVE in this game is rather simple. Put together a team of Red Blue Green and you're good to go, you won't face any trouble outside of the Lunatic Chain Challenges maps, but those can wait till you get a bigger and stronger roster. Right now I'll just say Vanguard Ike (V!Ike), Azura, Nino and Brave Lyn (B!Lyn) should take care of everything.

2. Arena battles are tougher, and if you care about scoring high, you'll need to take into account the issue of Base Stat Total (BST). Right now the highest scoring team I can see is V!Ike, Effie, Nino and a bonus unit. You should look out for better green options in the future. Chart of BST here: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Level_40_stats_table (Sort by the "Total" column, you can see that V!Eliwood, W!Lissa and Hardin are up top, PA!Shigure down the bottom).

3. Not if you want to achieve higher scores in arena. You absolutely need a bonus unit every week, therefore the fourth member of your arena team always changes.

4. The ones I mentioned for sure, but just train all your 5* units at least. It doesn't take a lot to raise them to lv 40.

5. Complete the story mode first for sure, get all the orbs you can get and use them on a banner that you won't regret spending orbs on. As I previously mentioned in chat, the Legendary Banner is a special banner that comes every month at the end of the month. Expect the July L-Banner to come at around the 28th. It will feature 12 units on the banner, 3 for each color, and they are always 5* exclusive units that are heavily sought after. The summon rate for the banner is 8%, and there will not be any non-focus 5* units appearing there. For a newcomer or returnee looking to expand their roster, the L-Banner is the perfect place to go. So I suggest you save up your orbs and wait for the banner to come.

Good luck!

3. Shahbaz

Shahbaz New Member

Friend ID:
    Alrighty - thanks so much for answering my questions. This wil suffice for now ^^

4. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Friend ID:
    Rubi's Suggestion of Vike, Nino, Brave Lyn, and Azura for PVE is spot on. That team is good.

5. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Friend ID:
    Also, I have had success with an established tank on my team - someone who can bait the AI when needed. Vike would do that for you. I use Sigurd myself. Some players like enemy phase units and have a whole team of them. Nino, Brave Lyn, and dancer would be player phase, which I like myself.

6. Shahbaz

Shahbaz New Member

Friend ID:
    Gotcha, thanks man