1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player needs help

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by BigTrout, Sep 29, 2019.

1. BigTrout

BigTrout New Member

Friend ID:
    I played this game a while ago but gave up on it because I screwed up my skills given to units. I want to know if I have a team that can be built that is close enough to beat harder content in the game. (Lunatic, ect.)

Attached Files:

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

You can start by clearing the story maps in normal difficulty. Clearing Book 2 Chapter 1 will net you a free 5* Fjorm, and Book 3 Chapter 1 gives a 5* Eir. You can also work on the heroes' path quests, where you can get a 5* Sacred Memories Eirika and 5* Brave Ike, in addition to the Reinhardt and Ninian you got.

If you want to clear Lunatic maps and above, you can either try something like 3 dancers + 1 nuker unit. Otherwise, Reinhardt + Brave Lyn (Don't know if you can still get her) also works.

If you just want to clear the maps and don't want to bother doing it yourself, check out Pheonixmaster1's Youtube videos, where he use F2P units to clear all maps, including Abyssal ones.