1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Promotions

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Marcus, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Friend ID:
    I've mentioned before that I am a slow player (some days I don't event use all my stamina), but I really enjoy FEH, these forums, and doing things well. I'm also a planner.

I attached a pic of my small barracks. The units shown are 5*s in the works with good IVs or other units with good IVs that I want to promote or starter units. Right now I am working on Anna, Nino, Takumi, Fae Alfonse, Sharena. Before I start any major merges, I want to 5* all of these and give good SI.

My question is, do you have any other good unit recommendations that I should look out for? - feather promoting. Reinhardt is eluding me, but he will come :)

I do have several 5* not shown, but I plan on foddering some for skills because bad IVs.

Maybe this will start good 3-4* convo too if there is any interest.

[​IMG]

Evan likes this.
  2. 4dbest

4dbest Member

I played for almost a year and I left askr trio at 4.How bout sort thru rarity?PVE wise good but maybe not enough for chain challenges.I would go for Blyn and get a dancer that Ninian will do.I would suggest Marth with reciprocal aid Blyn Dancer and Like unitl Rein appears and get those free orbs.

Evan likes this.
  3. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    I definetly think Takumi is worth making 5 Star. Even if he isn’t as great as he once was, and you don’t plan on using him, you’ll have to promote him to fodder off that close counter.