1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Promotions

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Marcus, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Friend ID:
    I've mentioned before that I am a slow player (some days I don't event use all my stamina), but I really enjoy FEH, these forums, and doing things well. I'm also a planner.

I attached a pic of my small barracks. The units shown are 5*s in the works with good IVs or other units with good IVs that I want to promote or starter units. Right now I am working on Anna, Nino, Takumi, Fae Alfonse, Sharena. Before I start any major merges, I want to 5* all of these and give good SI.

My question is, do you have any other good unit recommendations that I should look out for? - feather promoting. Reinhardt is eluding me, but he will come :)

I do have several 5* not shown, but I plan on foddering some for skills because bad IVs.

Maybe this will start good 3-4* convo too if there is any interest.

[​IMG]

Evan likes this.
  2. 4dbest

4dbest Member

I played for almost a year and I left askr trio at 4.How bout sort thru rarity?PVE wise good but maybe not enough for chain challenges.I would go for Blyn and get a dancer that Ninian will do.I would suggest Marth with reciprocal aid Blyn Dancer and Like unitl Rein appears and get those free orbs.

Evan likes this.
  3. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    I definetly think Takumi is worth making 5 Star. Even if he isn’t as great as he once was, and you don’t plan on using him, you’ll have to promote him to fodder off that close counter.

4. Nankaina

Nankaina Member

Nobody seems to have answered your question! The simple answer if you're looking for units to keep an eye out for is to check a tier list. Even though not everyone agrees with them, they do generally divide into the top half (worth looking at) and bottom half (not worth your time). That said, having looked at some tier lists, allow me to recommend a few lower-ranked units who are still worth considering, especially with good IVs.

Luke, Clive, and Berkut all have high Atk and low Spd. They make for great Brave weapon cavaliers.

Spring Xander, Joshua, Fjorm, and Selena are physical mixed tanks, which is useful in Dragon Meta. They'll need the Sheena treatment (QR, powerful special, Slaying/+10 Damage weapon, Close Def, etc.) to do any decent damage, but can be reliable nevertheless.

Lukas, Nephenee, Shiro, Hinata, and Summer Xander can all work wonders with Steady Breath, Slaying weapon, Close Def seal, Bonfire, and QR. It's a set that results in being hit, and responding with huge damage. Twice.

Rebecca is Legendary Lyn with a crappy starting kit. She's expensive to build, but her base stats have held up surprisingly well.

Male Corrin, Eirika, Fir, Caeda, Karel, and Roy are sword users whose recent weapon refines have made them monstrously powerful. They still tend to be under-ranked, but only because there are so many sword users in the game.

5. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    I have to disagree. Every tier list I’ve seen is so inaccurate it’s laughable.