1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Play or reroll?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by nickd1230, Feb 25, 2017.

1. nickd1230

nickd1230 New Member

Got 3 5 stars but none of them are amazing. Do i reroll or should i keep this team and start playing? Looking for advice as I'm new to this game[​IMG]

Five star Maria, Hawkeye and Tharja

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  2. nickd1230

nickd1230 New Member

Let me know if you can view the picture link I put up

3. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

You have to add .jpg at the end of the link(or other depening the image format) already fixed it for you :D

4. RedJokerXIII

RedJokerXIII Member

Reroll for a 1 +S 5star based unit(Takumi, Hector, Lucina) of a good IV or 2 S 5 star based units

westclox and xchan like this.
  5. xchan

xchan Active Member

Like RedJoker says, you should reroll, but before, make a fake account and save it as you might end up spending a lot of time rerolling before getting something good as the current banners are not that great.

Also, the other banner is better IMHO, as Eirika is classes as an S character, so getting her plus another S might be easier.

6. westclox

westclox New Member

Agree. With only 4 heroes in the Arena not having an elite S/S+ hero makes it hard.

Only problem is the current banners are really meh compared to the release banners. Going to take some luck.

7. nickd1230

nickd1230 New Member

Thanks for the advice! How do I make a fake account?

8. xkentarox

xkentarox New Member

Just link the account to a nintendo account which you will be able to do when you login. Click the create new account instead of "link later" and you'll get redirected to nintendo account website and just pair it with your email.

9. nickd1230

nickd1230 New Member

After that, I can clear data and start re rolling again? Are the orbs I've accumulated going to stay with this account?

10. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

Nope you create a new nintendoa acc then reroll without linking and once u get something good link the account.

BTW i wouldnt reset that acc 3 5*'s is hard to get id say farm as many orbs as you can on that acc and pull on next banners(in 4 hours) maybe you get other good 5*'s that make the acc worth it.

Edit: if you wont play the acc give it to me ill farm as many orbs i can pull all and then we give it away here.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  11. nickd1230

nickd1230 New Member

Thanks. I think I got it. I'll keep playing with this account until I come up with something solid. I linked this account so hopefully with the 80 orbs I have I'll get some great heroes on this next banner.

xchan likes this.
  12. GoonerMB

GoonerMB New Member

Friend ID:
    Wow. That's a great pull btw. I never got 3 5* in 1 summon o_Oo_O

13. Lanthal

Lanthal New Member

Ok i just got a Hector with 4 3*s then i got a Lyn and Elise pull after 3 more sets of summons...keep or ditch?

14. RedJokerXIII

RedJokerXIII Member

IVs?

15. Lanthal

Lanthal New Member

I didnt even pay attention and they are already somewhat leveled...can you still tell if they arent maxed or lvl1?

16. xchan

xchan Active Member

No.... It happens to me all the time. I'm so eager to try the new units that I forget to check IVs.

17. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator+ Staff Member

Lucky. Maria and Tharja are most optimal. Hawkeye......not so much.

18. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator+ Staff Member

Maria's Panic and Miracle are decent skills. Tharja has Rauorblade, which, as far as I'm concerned, is OP as fuck. Hawkeye......er.....um......well.......