1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Pale flower Nino skills

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Jimmy, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Jimmy

Jimmy Active Member

Friend ID:
    What is the best skill for C slot? My Nino is such a killing machine there is no need to debuff anything, what do you recommend for her C skill?

I chose to use fury than her own swift sparrow so she can drop to desperation range fighting melee units instead of getting the danger of getting counters. Assisted by axe and flying azura and a repositioner, she clears the whole tempest trial with 1hp basically.

Also is there any other seal that will work better than phantom speed? Or is phantom speed overkill? Coz right now I'm killing everything in 1 turn except red+trangle adept or green tomb breaker.

Screenshot_20180624-113217.png

Evan likes this.
  2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Spd smoke may not be useful to Nino herself, but it will help her teammates a lot. If you still want to change it, you can always go for standard Hone Atk/spd, or Atk Smoke from 4* Kaze.
    If Nino is in a flier emblem team, pick an emblem buff e.g. Hone/Fortify/Goad/Ward Fliers.

Phantom Spd is overkill. Giga Excalibur's bonus damage caps at 7, extra spd is pointless. Replace it with either the Guidance seal to help out her Infantry/Armor allies, Distant Defense to tank mages or an Atk seal to boost her kills.

3. Jimmy

Jimmy Active Member

Friend ID:
    Is there a limit on how high atk and spd can go? Because my Nino is always 60atk 60spd in arena after flyer buffs, if there is a limit, maybe I can use something else on A slot?

4. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

The technical limit to stats are 99. In reality however, once you reach ~50+ speed, you should be doubling everything. Any speed beyond that is a waste.

I suggest you keep Fury. That skill is practically a perfect match for desperation builds. It provides you with 3 to every stat, allowing Nino to hit harder, faster, tank better, and the 6 damage after each combat allows you to safely drop into desperation range.