1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

News November/December Calendar Release

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Locky, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Notes :

1. Oh boy 3 weeks of michalis GHB. And double exp and sp starting shortly. Intsys really wants all of you to raise him and get that hauteclere upgrade o_O Oh boy I could have him as arena bonus for 3 weeks too.
    2. Less than Heroic Tempest - likely featuring Dorcas, Lute, Mia and Joshua, but we don't know the other 4 bonus units.
    3. Enduring Love gauntlet...looks like we could get a husbands vs wives thing. e.g. Marth vs Caeda. Just my guess.
    4. Children of Fates is likely children units of FE14 - FE fates, esp given the JP name of the banner.
    5. BHB featuring Amelia and Tana - woo hoo two good units on a banner. Hopefully its Innes on the banner to round it off.

Rayney_, Mukimpo and tautet like this.
  2. xchan

xchan Active Member

Great stuff coming, although we need a new mode asap. Maybe for Xmass?

Im excited about Amelia and Tana BHB. Hopefully they are featured on the banner and IS doesnt pull an Alm and Celica on us.

Legendary Fest lasts only one week, and theres no Xmass banner on sight. Maybe on the 19th?

Rayney_ likes this.
  3. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

Who wants double exp? Give us 4× SP instead :/

KyleTron, Evan and Rayney_ like this.
  4. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
  5. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Winter log-in bonus timeline screams xmas banner!!!! Come to papa tharjaaaa

6. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Youngest Peeper Around! Staff Member

Friend ID:
    LET me calculate this real quick...

From the start of the new month, we can get up to....

9 orbs from Amelia and Tana BHB, along with 4 more because of possible quests,
    10 from Book 2 log in rewards.
    Tempest trials log in, which is also 10, another 10 from the new heroes, 10 from winter log in, 2 from Arena and Arena Assukt quests, 18 from specials maps, Possibly 63 orbs obtainable, not including Tempest Trials.

7. Rayney_

Rayney_ Active Member

I don’t think you’re even mentioning the orbs we will be receiving from completing the book 2 chapters (5 maps for each chapter on 3 difficulties?=30 orbs?) and the story map for the refinery (3 orbs).

8. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

I think is will bait us with 8% pull event, straight to xmas banner to entice players to buy orbs

KyleTron, Evan and Rayney_ like this.
  9. Rayney_

Rayney_ Active Member

And we have the fates children banner as well.

10. xchan

xchan Active Member

Thats not what the schedule says though. They are releasing the children of fates banner right after the legendary fest. Xmass banner would likelly be released on the 19th.

BHB dont have quests, only their reruns. Amelia and Tana will "only" give us 9 orbs. On the other hand, each log in bonus gives us 13 orbs not 10.
    And then, there are the orbs from the new chapters (30), paralogues (12), intermision (3-5), December quests (22), Tempest Trial (42), Michalis and Berkut reruns (3 each), weekend login bonus/quests (3 per week), arena (4 per week), and whatever they give us on alfonse and the refinery quests.

Those will be orbs that I will save for the Xmass banner. I need to be strong and not be baited by the other banners. Good thing that the one Im more excited for (bhb Amelia and Tana, with Innes please!) will overlap with the Xmass one, so I will know if I have spare orbs or not.

Rayney_ likes this.
  11. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    What a schedule. Can’t wait for my Santa Clause Wrys.

For real though... are we seriously getting Berkut again before Camus and Xander...

12. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator Staff Member

Fates Children banner.
    That's the only thing I heard.
    From my perspective, the banner will consist of one of the Kanas, Ryoma's son, don't know his name, Xander's son, Siegbert, and lastly.......
    Shigure.
    MOTHERFUCKING SHIGURE OMG FLYING LANCE SINGER
    *calms down* I'm fine.

13. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Geezus... a dancer that isn’t an infantry unit!? That would be an orb graveyard

14. Locky

I would love to burst your bubble, but Shigure is by default NOT a singer/dancer. There's also a recurring pattern where the limited edition units are in a different class and/or weapon from the original, Leo is the only one to remain as red tome user, but he does make the switch from cavalry to infantry. So just another lance flier in an overcrowded pool if they keep his default class.

15. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    But if they wanna bait us, they’ll do it

16. xchan

xchan Active Member

I we need more dancers in the general pool, so those who missed the performing arts banner can get them (unless they are planning to bring them back in HF5/LF3).

17. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator Staff Member

Um......that isn't a limited banner, is it? It doesn't last for 30 days.....

18. Locky

its not limited for sure, I just don't expect dancers on the banner at all, given that all canonical dancers in the main series are infantry.