1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Dragon shapeshifters when?

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Acorn Head, Apr 16, 2018.

Tags:

Will non-dragon shapeshifters ever be implemented

1. Nah.

33.3%
  2. Maybe...

33.3%
  3. Of course!

33.3%
  1. Acorn Head

Acorn Head New Member

Friend ID:
    Hey, I'm new here. I saw this section was labled rants and, thought I'd throw in my two cents. Does anyone know if there'll ever be any non-dragon shapeshifters in the game (Laguz, Taguel, kitsune, etc.)? Honestly this game would be perfect imo if they added the others, and I'm legitimately surprised they haven't at all. What could be causing them to avoid the other shifters? I know programming in new unit types and such can be a pain, but I can't help but feel frustrated. Dont get me wrong, The dragons are tight, but I guess I just want more. Thoughts? Info? Hmu

2. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

I'm not that familiar with FE outside of Heroes but I could imagine that IS doesn't want to overcomplicate this more or less casual game with too many unit types for people like me.
    Maybe they'll be added as dragons much like Light/Dark Tomes are converted to Green/Red/Blue Tome.

3. Rayney_

Rayney_ Active Member

*Doesn’t want to over complicate*

*Adds colorless dragons*
    *Red, green, and blue bows*
    *sacred seals*
    *Ally and summoner support*
    *paragraph weapon descriptions*

Trust me, there’s nothing preventing IntSys from adding new non dragon shapeshifters. More to keep the game from getting stale for older players.