1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Armor Team - Any Help Greatly Appreciated!

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by dajonx, Mar 8, 2018.

1. dajonx

dajonx New Member

FH Robin
    LA Hector
    Four Star Effie? (I could use Unlock Potential to get her to Five stars)
    Four Star Draug?

What do you guys think? I guess I would try to use skill inherit to boost the attack.

2. Primetime

Primetime Member

Hi. This is a hard one on Effie and Draug. Do you know Effie's IVs, what fodder do you have available, and what buffs will you be using? Pictures could help. I am sure we can assist.

3. Pookkachan

Pookkachan Member

If you don’t mind spending a few bucks, black knight is a better option than Draug. You can get him in the shop under starter support. He comes with 12 orbs as well.

4. dajonx

dajonx New Member

Attached are pictures of the characters. I think it's too late to know the iv of Effie, right?

I have a bunch of fodder. I guess trying to use mainly armor buffs.

Thanks!!

Attached Files:

5. dajonx

dajonx New Member

Here are the unlock potential pictures.

I'll keep Black Knight in mind. Currently f2p.

Attached Files:

6. dajonx

dajonx New Member

I guess the first Effie (currently level 20) would be the one to use Unlock Potential since she's +attack? Or should I not use Unlock Potential?

As for Draug, I don't have another one...

7. Primetime

Primetime Member

I love Effie, and I love armor units. Big, bulky, badass melee are my favorite. Having said that, your Effie's IVs are not good. I see +Spd/-Res and +Def/-Atk.

You can promote, but I would do so with the expectation that you will need to promote and merge a better IV in the future. Or wait. I would lean towards +Spd/-Res because res deficit can be made up for by ward stacking and at least your attack isn't in the toilet. Berkut's Lance and Wary Fighter could be helpful options too, but for a + weapon inheritance like Berkut's Lance + or Brave Lance + that's another 20k feathers into a bad IV unit.

If you decide to promote, we can talk builds. I would lean towards Zephiel over Draug. He could be very, very good long term with Distant Counter. Better yet, Black Knight is solid.

What armor buffs do you have available to inherit?

8. Primetime

Primetime Member

Here is where mine is currently at:

[​IMG]

9. dajonx

dajonx New Member

Oh rats. I guess I'll start leveling Zephiel. How in the world do you beat the Infernal version of that map???

I think I have most Armor buffs minus Armor March.

10. Primetime

Primetime Member

Difficult. I used three armors. Two with fortify and one with ward (I've only drawn 1 Draug). I added Miciah to help. @Locky said he used Reinhardt with sword breaker, which sounds very smart.

If you YouTube Zephiel Infernal FEH F2P, you may get some good ideas.

11. Primetime

Primetime Member

Honestly Zephiel would be amazing with distant counter. He has distant defense as as a weapon upgrade. You can do that with a close counter seal and add bulk to melee and distance. Ignis, Vengeful Fighter or QR... watch out. Armor buffs would make him insane. Without distant counter, his usefulness will drop some.

12. dajonx

dajonx New Member

Oh rats. I would have to sacrifice Hector to give Zephiel distant counter. I guess this is all moot if I can't get the other 4 star Zephiel to unlock potential. I'll have to look up the videos!

I do have two Draugs. One is +def/-res and the other is +attack/-hp. Consider him to unlock potential? Or just wait for something better?

I guess it's dumb to consider Sheena since I already have two greens with FH Robin and LA Hector.

13. Primetime

Primetime Member

There might be some good Draug builds out there. I am just not a fan because his attack stat is brutally bad. Even +Atk is at 33. That makes his brave weapon pretty weak. As a comparison, Effie is 43 base attack as +Atk. Zephiel is 35, but he has a 16 might weapon. 18 if you go after +Atk refine. Even your +Spd Effie would hit harder.

But honestly if you think you can get a lot out of Draug, go for it. This build maximizes his high speed. It's a high speed boon with +Def weapon refine (I believe)
    https://m.imgur.com/1nLmkhm
    Cool thing about this is that you hit twice with high speed, fury, desperation combo and then you get the +1 charge with slaying edge. Bonfire hits with his 44 defense, and things blow up.

This could be helpful too. Video shows a possible brave build. https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6sac1t/is_draug_usable_fire_emblem_heroes/

I've also seen some Wa Dao+ stuff too.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  14. dajonx

dajonx New Member

Wow, so much information. So Draug will be sacrificed for his skills since it's not +speed. Also, Sheena will be sacrificed.

So it looks like I'll just hold off until I can summon some better armor people.

Btw, that Infernal battle is crazy hard. Perhaps I should invest in other characters as well.