1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

New skills?

Discussion in 'General' started by Striker, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Striker

Striker Member

I know they'll probably add more missions and heroes but do you guys think they'll add more skills for existing heroes?

Some of the current heroes don't even have a ultimate skill which I think is weird...

2. NOS

NOS Member

I hope so. Then we could have more strategy. Like every hero will have more then 1 skill tree path.

Giva likes this.
  3. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

Id like to see new skills like some examples:

Passive: If hp>25% oponent cant use special skill against this unit.

Passive: Atacking oponents get their special count increased instead decreased(only works when oponent initiates).

Passive: Adjacent ally survives with 1 hp on a fatal blow and this unit takes 50% of last hit as true damage damage, this effect wont activate if incoming damageā‰„current hp.

Passive: At the moment this unit dies it comes back from death with 1hp for the first time.

Passive: This unit is inmune to both stat buffs and debuffs.

Passive: At the moment this unit dies atacking enemie loses half of its hp and its active is set back to max cooldown.

Active: Atacks the enemie and inflicts a paralisis effect(at the next turn the unit cant make an action if its own turn or counteratack on oposite team turn).

Active: All recieved damage this battle is turned back to the enemie in form of true damage even if this unit recieved fatal damage.

Active: Steals all stat buffs from the enemie and transfers to enemie all debuffs then damage is increased by 20% of total buff count but weapon or tirangle advantages are ignored.

Active: Inverts the weapon triangle damage is increased by 30% and loses 50% of hp at the end of the battle.

Active: Inmediately ends the battle this unit gets pushed 3 squares back and enemie 1 square away.

Support: Boost unit movement range by 1.

Support: Pushes an ally 2 squares away if it hits an enemy in its way deals 50% of damage based of the unit atack and enemie def/res and the unit takes half of that damage as true damage.

Support: Steals the turn from an ally that ally cannot move this turn and dance/sing skill wont have any effect on that unit during this turn also those skills do not affect this unit.

Pyxell and NeoCHI like this.
  4. Corieu

Corieu Member

i hope I have something to do with all those unused SPs...

5. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

yeah its annoying my takumi got al his skills and 700+ extra SP on day 1 lol.

6. Striker

Striker Member

Yeah, there should totally be a use for extra SP even if it's very very negligable atleast, people won't feel like it's going to waste. That's only if they don't add more skills though.

7. Giva

Giva New Member

Yeah I would really like to see characters change in nature dependent on which skill are equipped. This would add a greater depth and complexity in the game.

8. QuickBit

QuickBit Active Member

Friend ID:
    I don't know why it took me this long to remember it, but I think the Summon skill (from sacred stones) would be cool to have. It would take a lot of balancing, maybe only usable once or twice per stage, or make it cost HP to summon ...something like that. I thing it would be a fun thing to have.

9. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

I dont think it would be that iop the summoner wont be able to take an action after and summons have 1 hp would just give you mage a chanc eto atack with phys damage with a random weapon.

QuickBit likes this.