1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

New account - First team building from Mareeta.

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Pentagon, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Pentagon

Pentagon New Member

Dear All,

I've been playing 2 days and trying to research all that I can.

I've picked up from the focus a cheeky Mareeta +1 with +Atk -Res which seems to be a good
    build around. I really like the 'distant counter' enemy phase build.

My first question is, is there a way to actively farm one of the toons to fodder for DC, I've got the list of options but none of them seem hugely accessible, apart from buying Hector. Is there an obvious choice for who to farm to fodder for DC.

My second question is who combo's particularly well with her. I've currently been running her with a dancer and ensuring that I'm not ending adjacent, but I was wondering what slightly more astute tactics I could be employing.

Kindest Regards,
    Pentagon

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

1. DC is a premium skill. Unfortunately you can't "farm" it. Pulling for a Hector or any other units who have DC and then skill inheriting it to Mareeta is the only way.

2. A dancer is a great choice. Most teams should have a dancer at least because they are so useful. After that, you should try to fill the weapon triangle. Mareeta is red, so you should have blue and green teammates. They can be Lance/Axe units, Blue/Green Tomes, Daggers, whatever. Try to have some sort of magic damage though.