1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Nephenee: Which weapon refinery choice is best?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Matthias, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Friend ID:
    Choices for improving "Slaying Lance+"

Mt 16, HP +5
    Spd +3, HP +5
    Def +4, HP +5
    Res +4, HP +5

Nephenee at first look appears like a pretty heavy hitter in both attack and defense to me, but seems to have really low resistance. Extra might is always a good thing too.

Is it worth increasing Nephenee's attack or defense further, or trying to make her resistance a bit more competitive?

[​IMG]

2. 4dbest

4dbest Member

What will you do with this unit?If its not in a main team dont do anything with it.

3. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Couple of things:
    1. If you want to ask for refinement options, give us more information. What are the IVs of your Nep? What team are you using her in / who are her teammates?
    2. From the get go I can tell you this: Never give Nep the Res refine. Her Res is what you call a dump stat, a stat too horrible to salvage. She has 20 Res at base, she's not tanking any mages. So focus on her strengths, her Spd and Def is good, Atk is also decent. It'll have to depend on her IVs though.

Here's a link to an IV calculator if you need: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stats_calculator

4. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Friend ID:
    I'm not planning on using it for a main team but it is useful to upgrade her weapon because it makes her slightly better for Arena Assault (which I still use to get handy medals for upgrading), and upgrading her weapon will gain more Divine Dew which I'm always glad to have.

Looking at the IV calculator... my Nephenee is definitely minus Speed, and I believe plus Defense. I think it's her weapon making her attack way higher than the calculator thinks.

5. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Yes. You're supposed to take off the might (mt) from your weapon. Slaying Lance+ has 14 mt, so subtract 14 from her Atk and you have her Atk stat.

If she's +def -spd as you say, those are pretty bad IVs, I wouldn't even recommend using her or spending stones to refine her weapon if you have other choices. If you absolutely must use Nep for whatever reason, go for Spd refine to try to make her decently fast, or stick Quick Riposte on her and get the Def refine.

Matthias likes this.
  6. Nankaina

Nankaina Member

I disagree. With 32 spd, the Spd refine won't do much except put her back to normal. I'd go for the Def and change her special to Bonfire. With Slaying/Wrath combo, that thing will be deadly.