1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with a skill for my f2p team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by MetalGuN, Aug 17, 2019.

1. MetalGuN

MetalGuN New Member

Friend ID:
    Hi!
    I've been building my 4-waifus team for both arena and pve content and, although I think I have settled all their skillsets, now I got the chance of getting a brave fodder for a new skill.

I don't know if I should give Tiki Threat. Atk/Spd 3 to improve her tankiness (similar to Surtr C skill),
    or should I give Tharja Swift Sparrow 3?

I'll show you my team (hope you like it).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Btw, I can +10 Tharja, I just need the feathers.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to tell you that Impacto Final = Galeforce :p

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

I would say neither. Tharja likes Fury better because it pushes her into desperation range. And I'm not sure why you're not using Tiki's own With Everyone, it's a really powerful support skill.

3. MetalGuN

MetalGuN New Member

Friend ID:
    Thanks for your answer!
    -I was thinking about Tharja being tanky enough (thanks to her unique weapon) to survive a tough hit even without fury, but yeah, even if she is a bit tanky she can easily go down from 100 to 0 against a special (like glimmer or bonfire), so Fury should save her from those situations.

-About Tiki, well, I thought that getting the Tactic C skills would be really good for the whole team and specially Tharja. What would you do with the other members C skills in case I use With Everyone on Tiki?

-And I thought about replacing Cherche with the new B. Micaiah. Green, flier, powerful enough and fits the role. Downsides are, no melee damage (although it shouldn't be a problem since she can deal with the armored opponents), and perhaps I won't be able to +10 her. And no Galeforce, but better range as a mage.

4. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Give Atk tactic seal to someone, it's from the latest Tempest trials. Also I think Cherche is fine, she is high merge so that's better than Micaiah. Galeforce is good too.