1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

More Dragon Questions

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Beastmode, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

Eh, I'm dabbling again. Been a while.

Just drew a +Def/-Hp Myrrh going for flying Nino. Wanted to get your thoughts on dragon team mix.

Was thinking about F Corrin to work with Hone dragons. My two best IV options are +Atk/-Res and +Def/-Hp. Either of those workable?

For red I'm debating between Garon or A Tiki. My best A Tiki is +Res/-Hp.

I do have steady breath x1 and distant counter x1 to use. Any advice on how to delegate those would be helpful too. Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing you guys around.

Evan likes this.
  2. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

If those options are too limited, I could look at flier route. I have a strong melee fliers I can pair up with Myrrh.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  3. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Myrrh is often said to be better on a flier team than a Dragon team. That said, you can work with what you got.

+Atk -Res FCorrin is good. Superboon Atk to patch her shitty base, -Res to dump.

ATiki is easier to merge and she has natural access to Lightning Breath. Just slap Steady Breath on her and she's good to go.

4. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

All good. Right now I'ma settle down and run her with Vike - defense tactics.