1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Merge or Mage

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by NullNell, Mar 12, 2018.

1. NullNell

NullNell New Member

Friend ID:
    im having some trouble on deciding what to save up feathers for. I specifically don't have many red or green mages, only one of each in fact so I've been thinking of making another 5* mage, but I'd also like to start merging my adult tiki, as I have the fodder for an eventual +10, just not the feathers and she's one of my favorite characters to use. If mage, please feel free to leave suggestions.

2. Minx

Minx New Member

Merge her like I did with my Nowi \:eek:/ merge is also good for arena
    Green mage: Nino - Fast, built-in blade tome
    Red mage: Tharja - Fast, built-in blade tome

3. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    I guess it really depends on if you’re able to beat most of the quests and missions with your current team. If you’re struggling, having a solid team is probably gonna be your priority. Of course a +10 Tiki will be very strong but it’s gonna take you a long time and you are going to miss out on a lot of missions and rewards

4. NullNell

NullNell New Member

Friend ID:
    Yeah I've got plenty of decent team options. I've just noticed it's a bit lacking in the mage department. And tiki has been a lot of fun lately, I figured I could be patient and invest.

5. NullNell

NullNell New Member

Friend ID:
    If I were to hold off on the +10 for now, Nino may be idea. I feel like standard blade Nino is always a good investment

6. Minx

Minx New Member

Yeah, a complete roster per type would be ideal. Rn, i have teams for all move types. So, I can finally concentrate on my favorite units