1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Making a Tactic and Chill Team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Nobodyshero2727, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    So, I have been using flier teams since I started playing the game, and i do enjoy them very much, but I figured I wanted to try and see if I can make a regular team that includes Tactic skills and Chill skills. So far I have come up with this team:

Spring Lucina
    Exalted Chrom
    Performing Arts Azura
    Gunnthra

The goal is to have everyone have a Tactics skill in the C slot to boost Spring Lucina's Bladetome and also have chill skills to boost Gunnthra's attacks. Performing Arts Azura is used to boost speed and also allows a hero attack again. Exalted Chrom is used as a defensive wall/ my sword unit.

I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for units. I was thinking about putting a flier in, but I don't know which one. I have added the photos of my units, they are not done yet, but you get the point.
    Image-1 (2).jpg Image-2 (4).jpg Image-4 (2).jpg Image-3 (2).jpg

2. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

Do you have the resources to slap those rare skills on units that are very hard to merge high? You might regret it in the future...

3. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    I won't be good enough to get these guys merged to high levels, and the chill skills will probably come with more units down the road. Also I created this team because I wanted to use Bunny Lucina, so I can mix these units around but wanted to keep the Bunny

4. 4dbest

4dbest Member

Is spring Lucina a flier? Get a flier then Armor Infantry.Dont do it Follow Armor then Flier then Infantry.

5. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Spring Lucina is a Infantry unit and I was thinking about a flier but I don’t know which one, also my C slots are for tactic skills to help bladetome

6. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

What about Airzura instead of Axezura?
    Axezura's buff won't stack with tactic skills anyways.

Nobodyshero2727 likes this.
  7. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    That's a good idea and I can change up Gunnthra or Chrom for another character.