1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

PvP Make armored great again

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Mukimpo, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

well done intsys, your recent changes on introducing trenches and buffing up armored has managed to shake the meta (i have been putting my bh!lyn and reindhart on the bench for some time now!)

Anyway after much trial and error, got the following mix that does well in pvp

The benefit of these armoreds that they have extremely good def and res with 2 being enemy phase (w!tharja and h!henry and 1 busted player phase armored (h!jakob with his quad (brave bold combo) on atk atk and double on counter thanks to qr seal)

And lastly a healer to keep them all alive, with recent buff to healer now the atk works like wrathful staff which at times able to actually kill an enemy unit!

Alternatively use h!nowi flyer (if this is just for pvp) to assist with movements with guidance seal

Alright see ya in pvp peeps!

8BA21024-C828-44F2-A326-881F63C40CE8.jpeg A454BC4E-6126-48E8-86D4-5EDBB3C59D57.jpeg A85F7D79-C598-4B6A-A0DB-FF811AF8DDAE.jpeg 82DCD580-4273-49DD-BBEE-C87B378EA9FF.jpeg
    Or
    865446E7-45E2-4CCB-B161-A8A5A853CD5B.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Korban Dioxide and Evan like this.
  2. Primetime

Primetime Member

Mr. @Mukimpo,

I find your calvary healer very intriguing. I currently run DC Effie, Zelgius, and LA Hector, and struggle for a 4th. Calvary healer could be cool. I wish I had the range that you have with two magic users and an archer, but DC does well enough.

Mukimpo likes this.
  3. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    I never thought of qr seal on Jakob, that’s work well since mine has cc. That would further justify cc over deathblow. That is a great team!

Is cavlary healer really all that?

4. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

It takes both wrathful and dazzling for a healer to be a nuisance. Otherwise its easy peasy. They all suck bst wise so not good for arena in the long run.

I never had a need for healer in the team for any content except babysitting new lvl 1 units

You wont see me in arena. Not with a bunch of 5+0s.

Mukimpo likes this.
  5. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Hmm thanks guys, rethinking this and have now added alternative to healer with ms halloween nowi with guidance seal for pvp purpose, but for TT or chain challenges will use healer

Thanks for the bst input @Locky i meant to say wrathful staff effect not dazzling lol

6. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

yes DC is the key! In the end these armored are very good for enemy phase (when attacked) not meant to really chase enemies, although they really hate bh!lyn’s sacae blessing effect which disables DC

Evan likes this.
  7. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Yes if you want all-purpose setup (good for both enemy and player phase) for bold brave h!jakob, close counter would be good, i only have 1 takumi and not going to sacrifice a w!tharja for it so perhaps will do this setup when i got extra :)

8. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Wait so matchmaking considers the + merges?

9. Locky

yes they always have.

10. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    How do you have wrathful and dazzling at the same time?

Wait... can you weapon refine to get wrathful staff!? Is that why I’m seeing right now!?

11. Locky

Yes you can weapon refine wrathful, and then learn dazzling in B slot to have both.

Evan likes this.
  12. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    I seriously haven’t used a staff unit since the bridal banner. I am probably going to try building a staff unit now that I know that

13. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Hi again @Evan i noticed that u re a h!jakob bold fighter brave bow user, what’s your thought for a slot with brazen atk / def (+7 atk and def during combat) combined with ignis?) i have a spare winter!chrome