1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to invest heavily in a dagger unit

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Nankaina, Aug 13, 2018.

Best choice?

1. Felicia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. S!Frederick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kaze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Legault

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Kagero

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Saizo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sothe

100.0%
  1. Nankaina

Nankaina Member

I've recently reconnected with how incredible dagger units can be. They take a lot of love, and a lot of premium fodder, but I really want to go all in on one of them.
    There are no Sacred Stones daggers in the game (yet), so I don't really have a bias toward any, but I have a few I've been working with. I'd like to hear whom you think is best.

1. Felicia
    Easily mergeable, currently at 5* with a neutral IV. Has the plate, which deals the more effective damage to enemies, but costs Divine Dew to refine to full potential.​
    2. Summer Frederick
    Currently sitting on a +atk/-res Freddie, with the best offensive statline of any of my daggers. He's seasonal, which means now that Summer is over, I'm stuck hoping for Legendary Banners for merges.​
    3. Kaze
    Also easily mergeable, currently 4* neutral with LnD3. Would be losing Atk Smoke fodder.​
    4. Legault
    Easily summonable. Recently pulled a really nice atk+/res- version. Currently 4*, arguably better stats than Kaze. Would be losing Atk Tactic Fodder.​
    5. Kagero (infantry)
    I've only ever pulled one 5* version, so sort of easily summonable? Has Poison Dagger, but lacks Atk to pull it off. Could be good to fodder into another dagger, if I had a spare of her.​
    6. Saizo
    Easily summonable. Completely different statline, would probably need close counter to shine.​
    7. Sothe
    Easily summonable, highly regarded LnD fodder. Will only choose him if there's literally no other option that can compete. Mine is currently -atk as well, so I'd need to pull a better one.​

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Frederick is out the picture unless you can afford to spend money and whale for merges. Also he's pretty shit anyways, Saizo fills his niche completely.

Sothe is a popular pick, good availability, good prf weapon, good statline.

Felicia is strictly a mage killer. Her low atk really hurts her even with her plate's adaptive dmg.

Kagero is unfortunately nerfed by the passage of time. Her statline may be good last year, now not so much.

Legault and kaze are both high quality fodder, and saizo is a physical tank, his builds will be different than the others.

Go on the wiki to see the statlines of these units first, and pick your favorite. Pretty impossible for me to tell you who's the best because some of them do different things.

3. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Sakura is my favorite dagger unit because of the ability on the kitty paddle, but it looks like you don’t have her :/

4. syuri

syuri Member

i meet a lot of felicia (+) in arena..
    rarely see other unit you mention

5. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Friend ID:
  6. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    too bad you don't have a Spring Kagero, because she can take all of the flier buffs. She is a beast