1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Merge Recommendations

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Rukfit, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Rukfit

Rukfit Member

So I've held off merging a lot of heroes and now have quite a few feathers. The problem is I always hesitate to spend them to merge. I've built a half decent number of my already 5* heroes and am now looking to start merges.

So far I have a Reinhardt +6 and a few other random +1's.

The heroes I am considering to build are the following:
    Red:
    Hana (+ark-def) I have enough to +10
    Marth - can +2 (I now regret sending so many home before)
    A!Tiki - can +6

I don't have any other worthy reds to merge.

Blue:
    I'll keep merging Rein as I get him.
    Nowi - can only +1

Green:
    Fae - can +5
    Nino - can + 3 (no +spd IV)
    Cherche - can +3

Please share your opinions as to who I should prioritize and why. :)

Thanks.

2. Rayney_

Rayney_ Active Member

I would just prioritize units that you anticipate you’ll be able to obtain many copies of.

For example, units in the 3 and 4 star pools. You can also do a pretty decent job of merging 5 star exclusives if you anticipate that they will be featured on multiple different banners. I’ve obtained 5 copies of BLyn since her release (even though I foddered them all off for Swift Sparrow).

Other than that, merge the units that you like the most! Tier lists and other community resources are also helpful, but almost any hero is viable at 10 merges. The heroes that tend to be op when merged are usually units with seemingly balanced stats—just my opinion.

Good luck!

3. Minx

Minx New Member

Id merge units for an arena core.

4. xchan

xchan Active Member

What builds are you considering for your units?
    Hana can work with different weapons as a great player phase unit. However, she has low bulk and some EP greens can give her troubles (Fae, green armors and Myrrh for example). If you can give her a firesweep sword, she might be able to overcome them.
    ATiki is great for enemy phase, although she needs steady breath and QR 3. Otherwise she might have a hard time surviving some units.
    Marth is great for support, but you should have a red that helps you kill those greens that can give your Reindhart troubles. Im not sure he is the best for that.
    For greens, Fae is the best candidate. She wants a similar build than ATiki, so if you only have one SB, you need to choose.
    Nino needs to be supported, which your team doesnt seem to be able to. She also feels a similar role than Reindhart, so you might be better looking for other type of unit (res or physical tank).

5. QuickBit

QuickBit Active Member

Friend ID:
    *obligatory merge Fae comment*

6. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

She's just faentastic

(sorry for that poor play on words)

QuickBit likes this.
  7. 4dbest

4dbest Member

I would recommend Gwendolyn she looks silly but when she has distant counter or vantage even fury she is the best when it comes to tanking the powerful mages in Arena. Except Rein.

8. 4dbest

4dbest Member

[​IMG]
    or you can build this unit its the best green to merge, nvm the skills its outdated.

9. Rukfit

Rukfit Member

I appreciate the suggestions but I already have armour team(s) built. Also I gave a list of units I'm currently considering in my original post.

10. 4dbest

4dbest Member

Go Atiki 2 free copies coming in three heroes quest.