1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a free account with a bunch of orbs (and feathers if you could.)

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by Marth Prince of Altea, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Marth Prince of Altea

Marth Prince of Altea New Member

Friend ID:
    I'm a guy who loves summoning, and re-rolling just takes so long. I'm too lazy to keep re-rolling, as it gets a bit boring after a while. If anyone could give me a free account with 100-200+ orbs for me to summon with, that'd be great. Thanks in advance.

2. Seb35

Seb35 New Member

Hi! I am not willing to give away my accounts, but just FYI, I started two new accounts 6 days ago, just doing the free summons(rerolling till i got a good green on each account, fae and hector, but you can replace them with cherche), playing 2 hrs a day, I made a team of V!Ike, Fjorm, B!Lyn and a green and completed all of normal/hard/most of lunatic story modes and have over 400 orbs on each. So, for 6 hrs of playing (for each account), you can have over 400 orbs to summon from. Not too much work tbh

3. 4dbest

4dbest Member

If your too lazy why not play roblox it does not reroll and you dont have to worry a thing.

4. Ryoma The High Prince

Ryoma The High Prince Active Member

Friend ID:
    Here's what you do:
    1. Make an account
    2. Reroll until you get Male Grima (from the Tiki and Nowi banner)
    3. Choose Brave Lyn.
    4. Play the game normally.
    That's how you get a good free account.