1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

LA Hector - Skill Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by dajonx, Mar 7, 2018.

1. dajonx

dajonx New Member

What do you guys think would be a good C-Skill for LA Hector? A few suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

A: Distant Counter
    B: Quick Riposte 2
    C: None
    S: None

Thank you!

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

What team are you using him on? If he's in an armor team, use Ward/Hone/Fortify Armor or Armor March. If not, just put a Hone Atk/Spd on him so he can buff his allies.

3. dajonx

dajonx New Member

I currently have him with FH Robin, Ike (Vanguard Legend), and Reinhardt. I honestly don't know if that's the best team I'm making... I pretty much just look at the "tier" list...

4. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    If you aren’t going to go with Wary Fighter, then Vantage, QR, Bold Fighter, Vengeful Fighter are all good options. I’d suggest vantage cuz it’s cheap and can save your ass dozens of times. Lol you said c sorry.

C can be any buff or armor buff you want, or armor March or something. Not a huge deal.

Also, forget that silly tier list. It’s usually inaccurate because with all the possibilities of skill inheritance, it’s hard to even make an accurate tier list. A character that sucks out of the box can be phenomenal with heavy inheritance.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  5. dajonx

dajonx New Member

Thank you for your responses!

I guess I just need to first pick a good team layout as my Step 1. Time to Google! Haha!

6. Yuki

Yuki New Member

I'd use Vantage for his regular B slot and use a QR seal. Also he's an amazing Marcher if you don't already have one.