1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Keep Dragon Emblem, or go into Flying Emblem?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by MetalGuN, Sep 7, 2018.

1. MetalGuN

MetalGuN New Member

Friend ID:
    Hi!
    I would like to read your thoughts on the dragon team I have built. It sure is strong, but it lacks the offensive side that works so well in high tiers.
    Since Grima (F) is pretty strong in both a dragon team and a flier team, Im not sure if I should keep improving my dragons or just go fly emblem. Btw, Im a free2play player.
    Thanks!

Dragon Team:
    [​IMG]

Flying Team:
    [​IMG]

2. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

I'm not sure what "high tier" have you been experiencing, but enemy phase tanks are in vogue at Tier 20/21 zone and dragons are far more common than fliers as you go up in merges and arena scoring. Just keep the dragon team really, though it doesnt hurt to have more than one team and switch around to find what works for you.

3. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Your dragon team is pretty amazing, I'm not sure how you're lacking offensive power in the high tiers. Male Fallen Robin and TikiA are powerhouses.

4. MetalGuN

MetalGuN New Member

Friend ID:
    I see, thank you guys =) Im back to the game after a break, I was in tier 20 before, now 17. Maybe I just need to merge them more.
    Btw, Im still considering my M Grima build. Im not sure of his A skill, +atk is nice for bold fighter, but he already got a lot of def, he needs other stats. I would put Distant Def 3 on him, but I do not any character with that skill. Maybe Close Def 3 or Fury 3 instead?
    Thanks!

5. Locky

Steady or Warding Breath for A slot if you have the correct version(s) of Ike lying around

6. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Bye.

Friend ID:
    pogchamp just take dragon emblem imo

7. MetalGuN

MetalGuN New Member

Friend ID:
    Thank you!
    I dont have Steady / Warding Breath for M Robin, both are on Nowi / A Tiki =/
    I think I'll keep Fury 3 on M Grima until I can get Distant Defense 3 on him.

Also, is it true that Garon will be an amazing red dragon? hype!

8. Locky

Garon has good stats and an interesting weapon, but amazing or not will depend on how you see it.

9. MetalGuN

MetalGuN New Member

Friend ID:
    My god, this dragon team got improved. :eek:
    I only need the new red Myrrh now.

[​IMG]