1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Just started halo please

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kslidz, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Kslidz

Kslidz New Member

So I've played some freemium games like pad and summoner war in the past so am familiar with a lot of concepts but I can't tell if I should reroll I just started today.

And if not what team to focus on

Attached Files:

2. Kslidz

Kslidz New Member

3. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    The Lyn you have is one of the best units in the game. And Ninian is a dragon dancer, so she’s really good. Reindhardt is also a really good unit, you would just need to make him 5 Star. The rest of them are pretty not good units. I’d say you’re good to go for now.

For now, I’d say use Lyn, Ninian, and Reindhardt, and then maybe Olivia (just for another dance) until you get another good 4th unit. But you’re really gonna want to make Reindhardt 5 Star to access his dire hit. If you’re hurting for a sword unit, Chrom can work for now. I used a 4 Star Chrom for quite awhile. He’s Pretty average but better than some of the other shitty red units.

4. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    I second @Evan, although I would replace Ninian with Olivia. BH!Lyn and Reinhardt as a duo is very vulnerable to Gronnraven mages and Fae, which Olivia can handle very well.

With BH!Lyn, Reinhardt, and Olivia as your core Arena offense team, they should propel you to near the top of the Arena in no time. The fourth unit is left open so a bonus unit can fill in for a higher score.

Once you master the trio, you should also have no trouble completing most non-competitive modes.

I also recommend keeping all your 1* and 2* units for now as they have neutral natures that you might use later to copy strategy videos on YouTube.

I do not recommend using and investing in melee units besides Dancers/Singers, young dragons, and Eirika/Ephraim this early in the game. Ranged units are superior so I would prioritize them first once you summon more of them.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017