1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Joined

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kinamatic, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Kinamatic

Kinamatic New Member

Hi All

This game caught my eye as i was looking for a replacement to Summoners War. I love the FE series so im hoping this game lives up to my expectations. im just running through he main stories now and i already have 2 "nat 5's" as we called them in SW. One i realize is an event (i chose Roy, dont kbnow if that was good but hes pretty OP for a beginner like me), the other i Ogma, seems good as well but i dont know :) , any advise on where i can lookup hero info and reviews? or and active chat? Summoners war had an in game chat. anything around like that?

thanks

Rayney_ likes this.
  2. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

Hi, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here. With regards to your questions :

1. Click here for analysis on the four heroes you get to pick for free
    2. Ogma comes in 4* and 5* forms, he isn't quite "exclusively" 5* only.
    3. Feel free to check out FEH wiki, and look at my signature below for a list of guides.
    4. So far, there is no in-game chat, but feel free to chat here and pose questions.

Rayney_ likes this.
  3. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    Hi! Welcome to the game and forums!

Most choose BH!Lyn since she is pretty overpowered right now. Roy is not bad, but he is not game breaking though.

Rayney_ likes this.
  4. Epic Fail

Epic Fail Moderator Staff Member

Friend ID: