1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Insight - Who Next?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Primetime, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Primetime

Primetime Member

My Waifu, Effie, is complete after some heavy feather spending. I also really like my current "main team." I'm just wondering what some good options are for expanding my 5* roster. Any insight would help. Looking for units who can help with AA, GHB Maps, Quests, etc. I'd like to develop a handful and continue to build the depth of my barracks and get my elemental teams better. Thank you so much for all of your continued help:

Here are some of my thoughts at the moment:

A blade tome mage of some sort (I don't have one)
    Robin M (I don't have a raven tome developed)
    Gordin +Atk/-Res (I don't have a 5* Archer)
    Clarisse - Same Reason as above
    Reinhardt +Atk/-HP
    Askr Trio
    A Tiki +Atk/-HP (I have a 5* Fae and Grima F, so I thought this could add to that)
    Nowi (Same as above, I just don't have one with decent IVs)
    Dagger user (I don't have a 5* option...there is a 4* Sothe in my barracks)

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

• Bladetome mages are always useful, WoT!Olwen is a great choice. Otherwise, Nino.
    • Archers aren't necessary, also Gordin / Clarisse aren't the best options.
    • Rein is Rein, there's not much to say, infinitely helpful in all content, be it PVE or AA.
    • Askr Trio are bad functionally, but they're always useful as Arena Bonus Heroes.
    • I recommend TikiA or Nowi. They are goddesses for GHB and AA.
    • Dagger units require some investment to be good. Don't recommend.

3. Primetime

Primetime Member

Thanks for the quick reply.

So I'll put Reinhardt and ATiki on the list for sure.

I have a +Spd 5*+1 Soren with a handful of Sorens in barracks for future merges (Got two Sorens when I started). Would it make sense to 5* Nino and give his weapon to
    Soren? I have 1 Nino in barracks and he is +Def/-Res.

I also have a lot of Eirikas. Thinking of Effie, Soren, Eirika as possible merge team down the line. Effie and Soren are currently my only two merged units.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  4. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

I like Wind's Brand better, to be honest.

5. 4dbest

4dbest New Member

F2p normally dont have a say in this game. Effie will be hard to merge +10 Ive been spending more than 300 orbs just going blue for 2 months now and I only need 2 copies of Gwen and it has been BS. Knowing i recklessly 4+7 her before bec she was stacking in the barracks but regretted it a lot. Now I have a lot of horse blues I always wanted merging Rein but seeing the cost of feathers and by the time he will already be useless.

6. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

There are people who still have their 5*+10 Ninos running rampant in arena, so its safe to say she retained her use even after a year, and I'd say the same for Reinhardt. If you keep telling yourself that, you won't make any unit +10 with that fear at the back of your head.

You cannot control your pulls but you certainly can control what you do with them.

7. 4dbest

4dbest New Member

I would love to do Rein but I still need 2 more copies of him. There is no other unit I would do more after Gwen. But the way Im never getting the 2 copies at this rate my Effie is going to 8 copies need 3 more my Rein need 2 copies and my Nowi needs 4 copies. While Nowi and Gwen are already complete Effie is still stuck at 4 stars and my Rein is merged +1.

8. Locky

its a matter of patience. I've only seen Sheena 3 times at 4* from since launch, and still don't have enough Ninos to make +10. You're probably more likely to see Gwen become +10 than Intsys would give me 5 more copies of Michalis. Mind you, I do pull greens a lot.

9. 4dbest

4dbest New Member

Got a 3 star Reinhardt then 4 star game is trolling me. I dont have the feathers for this the rate Im still pulling blue maybe Ill get even more. I actually have enough Ninos to boot just need one.But I already have 2 strong greens so I dont know if I ever gonna need another one.

10. Locky