1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm so green

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Werebeetus, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

Hello hello,

I am both new to this forum and relatively new to the game (I've been at it for about a month now). So, while I'm getting the hang of things, there's still a lot I don't know. Please please always feel free to enlighten me on things if you see me around, I won't take offense to respectful constructive criticism.

My allstar unit at the moment is a 5 star lvl 40+1 Nowi with Lighting Breath+ (Res), Reposition, Noontime, Fury, Quick Riposte, Threaten Attack, and Distant Defense. Any advice on what best to pair with her is appreciated. So far, I'm liking how Spring Sharena and Legendary Ike complement her.

Anyway, see you around.

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Nowi is a team player who works in any team. However she can't do much damage against green units, so you want a powerful red unit to help her take out those threats. Your Legendary Ike is a good choice.

To be honest, your team looks very solid. You have the three colors Blue, Green, Red filled out, so just take out any enemy you see with the appropriate color. Colorless enemies shouldn't pose much problem to Nowi.

On your Nowi's set, Quick Riposte is a fantastic choice, but Fury will continually chip down HP from Nowi, causing her to drop outside of the HP range for Quick Riposte. I can see you have Noontime to help remedy that, but the set seems clunky to me. If it works for you, you can keep it. But if you want a suggestion, here's how I will build her:
    Special: Bonfire, to take advantage of Nowi's high Defense stat.
    A Slot: Defense 3, or Triangle Adept 3. Keep in mind Triangle Adept makes Nowi very vulnerable to green enemies, so keep her far away from those.

3. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Seems pretty solid to me. Just keep at it and try to collect more units to expand your options for tricky situations.

4. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

Good insights! At the moment I've been running a healer with her to offset Fury, but in a perfect world I'd probably have an extra Ike around so I could toss a warding breath her way. Also thought about giving Sharena Ardent Sacrifice and Desperation. It would keep Nowi in QR range a little longer and one proc would trigger desperation for Sharena. Just things I'm considering. Again, thanks for taking the time :)

5. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

That definitely feels like the key. Breadth of possible allies.

6. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Especially on squad assault. Your units don’t have to be 100% built, but you need 7 decent teams to get through those