1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi there :D! New here :’)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Imy, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Imy

Imy New Member

I’ve discovered this forum not much ago and I thought it was a very cool idea and it’s nice to be able to talk with a community of the game. I like FEH a lot though many times I’m too busy and I can’t play much. There are times I play a lot and times I don’t play much. I think it’s an interesting game and I enjoy it a lot in lil free times I get to play it.

Still, I’d like to try to get more or less competitive (at least in pve (DAMN LUNATIC MODE *cries*)) so I can get enough free orbs to summon units I like as some charas mean a lot to me or have cool new designs/illustrations/abilities and such and it makes me sad not to be able to get them because RNG and ORBS ´n`.

I’m not very good at making teams but I try my best. Usually my strategy is… the best defense is a good attack XD! Nah, really, I usually go for offensive or defensive units, I’m not very used to buffing/debuffing and such and I’ve seen many people who do miracles with those units. I hope I can learn and improve more ;v;)/

Evan and Negiy0 like this.
  2. Negiy0

Negiy0 Member

Friend ID:
    Welcome! Come hang out, talk strategy and unload that gacha salt haha.

How long you been playing?

What is your current team load out for difficult content?

3. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

Hey hey! I joined recently too, no one of friends, family, or fiancee play so I had to have some kind of outlet to talk about it lol.

What are some of your stronger units at the moment?

Negiy0 likes this.
  4. Imy

Imy New Member

I started playing since the app was released because I’ve always liked the FE franchise XD. I’m not very good at it tho… I’m kinda casual and f2p, I play to have fun and sometimes the hardest levels overwhelm me and I can’t beat em ;_; (lunatic and infernal) but well, I try XD.

My current team… Well… I’m having a team crisis and rn I have a frankenstein teams and I’m changing practically everything XD. The team I found myself more confy with is Genny-BraveLucina-FallenCelica-Ike X)

Negiy0 likes this.
  5. Imy

Imy New Member

I didn’t know anyone who played also till I introduced someone to it but practically same XD.

As I replied above… I’m having a team crisis XD! The team I was most proud of was Genny-BraveLucina-FallenCelica-BraveIke but rn I don’t know anymore ;v;… I’m starting to think I won’t be able to beat any of the hardest modes whichever team I make so I’m kinda thinking in what to do and I'm a lil discouraged because also I really need orbs because my favest character is to summon but I cannot get a single orb from any mission anymore because the only ones that I still have to do are the hardest levels because I cannot beat em :___)
    (sorry for the rant but rn I don't know what to do with my teams XD)

Negiy0 likes this.
  6. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

I think we can definitely workshop this. For one, there are lots of f2p guides on YouTube which I myself have made use of. Outside of that, it's all about learning the mechanics, same as anything else. There's a place for individually strong heroes and a place for supporting heroes and gap coverage.

You've got the color coverage with that team and Ike is very strong. Got any good buff skills on any of those people?

Negiy0 likes this.
  7. 4dbest

4dbest Member

F2ps dream team clears almost everything in the game Reinhardt Blyn Olivia another Reinhardt or another Blyn.

8. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Welcome! This is a great place to talk about the game and get strategies