1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

PvE Help with Robin Infernal (confused)

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Matthias, Mar 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Friend ID:
    Hi guys, I'm new to both the games and forums so feel free to roast me if what I ask is really a noob question.

I've been following Phoenixmaster's guides for these Grand Hero Battles, but one of his totally confuses me. I can't follow his team exactly because as a free-2-play player for only 3 weeks I don't have the perfect characters, so I sub where I think I can. He used all level 40 characters, a Felicia, Robin (F), Sharena, and Olivia. All are 4-star except Sharena which is 5.

But, with this guide I'm using Felicia (timestamp at 7:04), and my level 35+1 4-star Felicia can't damage the first Axemen at all! I know I'm playing at 4 levels below his, but the idea that 4 levels can make Felicia go from zero damage to knocking out half this character's health doesn't make sense (I think).

Also, I've noticed that his Felicia has an Attack Stat of 31. Mine has 25, meaning I can't ever match his even if I level to 40 (I think). So I thought maybe it was because I got a bad IV Felicia, so I check the wiki... and it says that a 4-star Felicia can have a max attack of only 24!

Clearly I'm missing something... the team I'm using is a lvl 35 Felicia (4-stars), lvl 37 Boey (4), lvl 40 Fjorm (5), and a lvl 36 Olivia (4).

Any advice would be appreciated!

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

This is the video right?

His Felicia is +Atk -HP. Her weapon is Silver Dagger, which is a weapon with 7 might. 24 + 7 gives 31.

Are you by any chance using a Steel Dagger instead? That weapon only has 5 might. To learn Silver Dagger, you must go to "learn skills" from the Allies menu and make Felicia learn the weapon skill.

If that's not the case, then you might unfortunately have a -Atk Felicia. That would make the run significantly more challenging.

Matthias likes this.
  3. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Friend ID:
    Yep that's the video. I do have steel dagger, so I must be a -atk Felicia. That's frustrating!

4. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Don't worry about it too much, these maps rotate back every single week. If you fail to beat it today, try again in a week. You'll be able to beat it one day when you have more units / resources.

5. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Friend ID:
    Thanks! Yeah it's good they come back every week, and the quests are available all year which is nice. I just wanted to make sure what was going wrong.

It was at least worth it to make me create an account here!