1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

PvP Help on a team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Zelh, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Zelh

Zelh New Member

I'm having a somewhat difficult time deciding who I should use as my set-up for PvP and probably in general.
    For 5*'s, I haave the following.
    Red: Lucina, Lyn, Marth, Tiki
    Blue: Linde, Robin (M)
    Green: Hawkeye
    I also have two healer 3*-4* : Lissa & Serra
    On a sidenote: Who is a better choice between Lyn and Marth if I plan to use Lucina, unless I shouldn't?

Illuminate likes this.
  2. Syntax

Syntax Member

Friend ID:
    For arena battles, there's definitely some units you can pick to play around the meta. I summarized my thoughts here but in short I think your team should be:

Lucina, Robin(M), Serra, Linde

If you're feeling confident you can substitute Linde for another bonus hero such as Lyn or Tiki (Young), of the two I would pick Tiki.

3. Zelh

Zelh New Member

I'll definitely try out that team, just have to level them a bit first.
    My old set-up I tried just sometimes lose half, win half. I feel like it may have been my melee (had 2 and no healer).
    I forgot to include, but I have a 4* Nowi. Should I maybe train this char to max level and when I get enough feathers, make her into a 5* and replace one unit up from the formation you gave me? Or shoukd I hold 4* Nowi out?

4. Syntax

Syntax Member

Friend ID:
    Blue heroes are certainly more likely to succeed in this red-heavy event but since Nowi isn't a bonus hero, you won't be cashing in as many points as you would be otherwise, and you become more vulnerable to teams that include Camilla.

At the same time I'm not sure if you will have Nowi ready in time to tackle Advanced-level opponents. Most opponents I encounter there are typically level 31-34.

Oh, I also remembered that Nowi is a beast-type, so she'll be taking extra damage from Marth and Lucina. You should probably hold out on using her.

5. Zelh

Zelh New Member

Thanks Syntax, I was about to regret using shards to level her. I tried advanced-level twice before but failed. I'll tackle it again once my team levels up. Would it be best to try advanced-level at lv40 or would lv 30+ be okay?

6. Syntax

Syntax Member

Friend ID:
    At this point in time I would say 30+ would be fine but by the time you're ready 34+ may be favourable.

7. Corieu

Corieu Member

Intermediate is what? 20ish lvl?

8. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

Yes you can start winning Intermediate at lvl 20 or so. can be done at lvl 16+ if you have a good team and don't get screwed by RNG.