1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Help for Horses

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Marcus, May 14, 2018.

1. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Friend ID:
    Community,

I am using Ursula, Sigurd, Cecilia, Brave Lyn. Looking for some answers to a couple of newbie questions:

1. Is Xander an upgrade over Sigurd as my tank?

2. I like Cecilia. She has Gronnblade (Not plus yet). Worth 20k feathers to plus, or should I wait for Gunnthra or some other green calvary? Current setup: deathblow, axe breaker, heavy blade seal.

3. Any reason to drop one of my four and run with a dancer or calvary healer? (I did beat both Narcian infernal and Zephiel infernal today, which made me feel awesome, so I'm not sure if a switch is needed).

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

1. Not really. Sigurd's kit is designed to tank mages by reducing damage dealt to him. Xander has DC built into his sword, so he can take hits from ranged enemies and strike back. Since your other 3 units are ranged units, it's not necessary to have a DC Sword unit. As a tank, Sigurd is definitely better.

2. Cecilia is a good budget option, and you will have an easier time getting merges on her than Gunnthra. The Gronnblade+ is worth it.

3. Not really, a dancer is not necessary when horse units have high mobility. A Cav healer like Clarine or Priscilla can be very fun to play with though, especially with weapons such as Pain+ or Gavity+. However once you get into high Arena tier / Arena Assault, you will start to notice Cavalry units give very low score.

Also: You misspelled Cavalry. Calvary is the hill where Jesus was crucified.

3. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Friend ID:
    Thank you for correcting my spelling!

I appreciate you answering my questions.