1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello All!~

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Catski, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Catski

Catski New Member

Friend ID:
    I've been playing Heroes since around Christmas last year, because I saw you could get that free Byleth for buying Three Houses.

I joined the forums because I'm looking to beat the Flame Emperor GHB on Lunatic, but I'm just coming up empty. Any help would be appreciated!~

Beastmode likes this.
  2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Hey there! Welcome!

For Flame Emperor's GHB, and for all GHB maps in general, the easiest thing to try is the strategy of 3 dancers + 1 high damage mage unit. Some easy choices for the mage include Reinhardt, Nino, Celica.

If those options fail, you might want to check youtube for some F2P guides on how to beat these maps. One very good FEH channel is Pheonixmaster1: https://www.youtube.com/user/Pheonixmaster1/videos. He hasn't uploaded a guide for Flame Emperor yet, so maybe wait a few days.

Other than that, feel free to join us in the chat. It's a small community here so enjoy!

3. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

Glad you're here Catski!

4. Catski

Catski New Member

Friend ID:
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

I was able to beat both Lunatic and Lunatic+ with Lysithea and 3 dancers, so thanks a ton for the advice! I feel like my third eye has been opened, haha~

I look forward to being a part of the fun!

Beastmode likes this.