1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Nowi and me, an indecisive dude

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Werebeetus, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

I've seen a few different ways to build Halloween Nowi, and I can't decide what direction I want to go. I'm also not overflowing with skill fodder that would allow for a great deal of trial and error.

For context, she'd be alongside at least one other Hone Fliers hero, I also have a goad flier and a fortify flier, though they may or may not be present for her main purpose on my team.

Any input on what you've seen work and fail greatly appreciated, "budget" alternatives also welcome as FYI.

Negiy0 likes this.
  2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Her regular Grimoire tome would be the weapon I stick with because it's unique, but to achieve the most killing, the Bladetome will always be the best (and the most boring) option.

Her A skill Atk/Res Bond can stay, or you can run Fury if you like more speed.
    If you use Fury, desperation as B skill is a great partner.
    For C skill, keep Hone Fliers.
    For S skill, Guidance is very good for supporting her Armor/Infantry allies. Or just give her some extra speed.

3. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

This is kind of where I was leaning. Boring, yes, but massive damage is massive damage.

The key decision point seems to be Fury or Atk/Res Bond. If I keep the bond, the question becomes what goes in the B slot? I've seen Windsweep which makes sense, but i don't really have good access to it at the moment.

Negiy0 likes this.
  4. Rubi

A breaker skill perhaps. Swordbreaker comes to mind.

Negiy0 likes this.
  5. Negiy0

Negiy0 Member

Friend ID:
    If you are gonna keep grimoire I wouldn't run desperation only because those skills will hardly be active at the same time.

The Bond skills are awesome so I say stick with that unless you need fury to get you in desperation range....

Have you thought about any chill or ploy skills?

Honestly IVs decide most of my builds haha

6. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

Right now I'm rolling with the Bond and Rauorblade+. I would love chill speed for her but I don't have Fallen Celica. If I ever got her for some reason I'd consider it. That said, a breaker skill might just be the way to go. Swordbreaker as suggested above, maybe R Tomebreaker?

7. Rubi

R tomes are not as common as Swords, so RTBreaker is not going to be as useful.

8. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

Red mages as a whole are slower than swords, which is why swordbreaker is such a popular option.

9. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

Fair enough. Thanks!