1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Hero Battle: Arvis F2P Teams

Discussion in 'Guides' started by XinYuanZhen, Oct 18, 2017.

1. XinYuanZhen

XinYuanZhen Member

Friend ID:
    Hard Mode:

For Hard Mode, my team consists of Ursula, Valter, Female Robin, and Sully. Valter doesn't really have a role when fighting. As for Sully, a neutral Sully should do the job for this map, even though mine is an ATK-, HP+.

Lunatic:

For Lunatic Mode, my team consists of Oliva, Arthur, Donnel, and Arvis. This strategy is similar to Brotels, but all you have to do is replace Raigh with Arvis. You can do the same strategy with an Raigh and with no seals needed, but this team is only for players who don't have a Raigh with the necessary IVs. All you have to do, is turn your 3 star Arvis into a 4 star, max him out, and give him these skills:

Rally Attack: Hana *4
    Defense+3 - Stahl *4
    Attack+1 - Sacred Seal

Oliva is equipped with Spur Atk1 to help out Arvis when he is attacking in battle. Although, I have yet tested if it is needed in this team.

Infernal Mode is being worked on now.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    Mukimpo likes this.
  2. Rayney_

Rayney_ Active Member

3. XinYuanZhen

XinYuanZhen Member

Friend ID:
    Working on both Lunatic and Infernal right now. I know there are guides for F2P teams for Arvis Lunatic and Infernal already somewhere on YouTube, but I'm trying different strategies. I really don't want to copy off someone's F2P Team, so I haven't been looking at Grand Hero Arvis videos on YouTube.

Rayney_ likes this.
  4. XinYuanZhen

XinYuanZhen Member

Friend ID:
    Lunatic Mode is done.

Full explanation in original post.