1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flier Emblem Build Discussions

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Nobodyshero2727, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Negiy0

Negiy0 Member

Friend ID:
    wow her res seems really good!!

2. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Yeah she can take a few hits from Mages. I'm trying to find a way to get all of my fliers on one team and its hard when you have to pick between NY Camilla, Spring Camilla, New Years Azura, Spring Kagero, Summer Corrin, and Halloween Nowi. Very hard, haha

3. Morpheus

Morpheus Member

Friend ID:
    Kagero-HatF.jpg
    With Kagami Mochi+ (Spd) & Quickened Pulse she'll proc Glimmer with her first hit.
    Since she's +HP/-DEF she is quite tanky and can take a hit. Renewal is there to help her stay in the game.
    Even though she only has 27 RES, Def Ploy makes sense: You want to reduce the DEF especially on enemies with high defenses. Those typically don't have high RES stats.
    Swift Sparrow brings her own SPD up to 40 when attacking. Having a companion flier with Hone or Goad Fliers, her ATK will be at 53/51 and SPD at 46/44, which should allow her to double most enemies.

Nobodyshero2727 likes this.
  4. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    I really want to build this but don’t want to sacrifice takumi for it, how would you rate this build?

5. Morpheus

Morpheus Member

Friend ID:
    Takumi doesn't get near to Kageros effectiveness in my opinion. Being a flier has so many advantages when it comes to mobility and buffs. I invested heavily in my only Takumi, but it was clear that I had to sacrifice him when I got her.

6. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

14 def and tanky don't quite mix.

7. Morpheus

Morpheus Member

Friend ID:
    Should have written Res tanky?! But anyway, she even works well receiving a physical hit and does not die against most units.

8. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    So here is my Bunny Kagero for my Solo Runs
    She is a beast and when you run her with the Azura Squad, she is really hard to stop, I have a playlist of all my solo runs with her:

kagero solo.jpg

9. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    So I've been working on this build and been trying to have a +10 Camilla. I can do it, but I'm waiting for a better IV for her, a ATK+/SPD+ and HP-. Right now I don't like the DEF- because want her Defense higher, but her RES is crazy good especially when getting the fortify flier buff (43 RES!!!). She is amazing Mage Tank, and with Distant Counter, she can take most magic users. I still working out the rest of the skills, especially her B and special, but this is what I have now.
    Image-1 (4).jpg

10. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

might want to take Spd Ploy instead of threaten spd, esp since she does have the res to ploy successfully. My personal experience is that once you gain sufficient understanding of AI movement and bait it well consistently, ploys can be more useful than threatens.

Nobodyshero2727 likes this.
  11. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Thanks for the recommendation and will definitely try it out.

12. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Working on my Summer Tana and trying to figure out if Blade Tome or her Weapon is better. Probably Blade Tome but I do really like her default weapon. I was also able to put swift sparrow and if I keep her default weapon, will keep renewal, but if I go blade tome, will go with desperation or vantage. Also her slot C skill will probably be Hone Flier, but waiting to see if a new Camilla comes out in this summer banner, I have a feeling she will and if so I will give her Hone Fliers, because I only have one to spare.

Image-1 (5).jpg

13. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Image-1 (6).jpg So after whaling pretty hard for Summer Camilla, I have finally gotten her to a +5 merge and have her with what I think is the best build and with Brazen Atk and Spd, it gets her to a high attack and speed. Also getting her HP down to thee 75% is easy and you only we need one Ardent Sacrifice. I think he is the best blue tome flier and she is a nuke on Camilla Emblem. I was hoping to +10 her, but IS is not kind to me when it comes to Camilla's.

14. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    For some Flier fun with my Camilla Emblem, was able to beat the Fallen Takumi GHB, it was rough and had to give Chill Speed to my New Years Camilla, but was able to complete it.

15. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Throwing up another Camilla Emblem video and a Spring Kagero Solo run on the newest BHB.

16. Morpheus

Morpheus Member

Friend ID:
    New entry to my flier team, utilising Brazen Atk/Spd + Desperation. Clair will proc Galeforce every round thanks to her high speed (esp. w/ flier buffs) and her Romphaia:
    Clair.jpg