1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flier Emblem Build Discussions

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Nobodyshero2727, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    I would run either distant def 3 in the A slot or Warding Stance 3 which gives +6 to res. I mean DC is expensive and hard to get and you can use her to tank hits.

Negiy0 likes this.
  2. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    So I have been using this Bunny Kagero to Solo Grand Hero Battles and Bound Hero Battles: Here is a link to the BHB where I solo with Bunny Kagero and 3 dancers. I had to tank a hit with NY Azura, but all kills are with Bunny Kagero.

solo kagero.jpg

Negiy0 and Mukimpo like this.
  3. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

I used triangle adept 3

Negiy0 likes this.
  4. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Wow so savage blow skill and seal stacks?

Negiy0 likes this.
  5. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

Yes they do. so 14 dmg after combat.

Negiy0, Mukimpo and Nobodyshero2727 like this.
  6. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

I'm new here and have only been playing about a month so I'll toss my hat in this ring.

I've always loved Hinoka so I was stoked to roll this 5☆ early. The abilities aren't optimal by any means yet, but were getting there (drag back playing the part of a low-budget hit and run, which has only made a difference one time that i can think of).
    20180328_225950.jpg

Negiy0 likes this.
  7. Negiy0

Negiy0 Member

Friend ID:
    Neat Hinoka! What fliers are you running with her?

I pulled her way back when and needed brave lance fodder at the time....regretted it ever since

8. Negiy0

Negiy0 Member

Friend ID:
    So I was thinking of running Rogue dagger and atk smoke as opposed to smoke dagger...any thoughts?

9. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

I've got a Caeda and Camilla that I've been putting with her a lot at the moment, though the synergy isn't quite there yet. Working on a Palla to get that Goad Fliers boost for Hinoka. This morning I struck gold hitting Robin, Fell Vessel so that seems like a good option as well.

Negiy0 likes this.
  10. Locky

@Negiy0 , Rogue Dagger and spd smoke + atk smoke seal is a good combination.
    @Werebeetus , you can try Camilla/Caeda/Hinoka/Robin for a flier team with full color coverage. That being said, camilla does require an overhaul of her kit, she's a mixed def/res tank with good res and a subpar brave axe user.

Negiy0 likes this.
  11. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

@Locky Yeah, the intention was for Camilla to be the tanky one, but it's only felt so-so. Gerome has felt better even. How would you, personally, suit up Caeda?

Negiy0 likes this.
  12. Locky

with Caeda, Iceberg/Fury/Desperation/fortify Fliers. Gerome felt so-so because Michalis came first and Hauteclere is a great weapon.

Negiy0 likes this.
  13. Negiy0

Negiy0 Member

Friend ID:
    @Werebeetus
    Gratz on Robin! Camilla definitely needs a lot to shine and if you like that hit and run playstyle with drag back make sure everyone has reposition!

@Locky
    So I was thinking about Windsweep 3 for the B slot with that Rogue and Smoke combo....any reason to not sack off the Alm?
    He is bad IV and I already have a Flachion user I like

14. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Just did my summoning session and my luck was awesome/bad..... ...

Negiy0 likes this.
  15. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

I've done alright so far. Rolled Robin twice, Fjorm, Nowi, Lucina, Elise, Zelgius.

I really want to roll a legendary Ike so I can use it as skill fodder and still have one, so we'll see. My highest priorities were Robin and Nowi, so I can't complain too much.

Negiy0 likes this.
  16. Werebeetus

Werebeetus New Member

Now that I've nabbed Halloween Nowi and new Robin, I'm looking at incorporating them with Caeda and Hinoka into my flier team. Since I don't have Kagero yet [/sadface]

Negiy0 likes this.
  17. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Dude your lucky, pulled 3 brave lyns, legendary ike, Zelgius and H Sakura

Negiy0 likes this.
  18. Locky

@Negiy0 , How bad is Alm IV? Even at -atk, he does have one of the best refine options since his effect is a 16Mt Brave in effect as long as his hp keeps up (easy with falchion's renewal), so he's a good backup option even if you have another falchion user. I did refine Marth (since I could merge him to +7), as well as Alm since hes a decent unit with his refine to use in arena assault even if he's +0.

Joshua has windsweep (unless u run out of him) at 4*.

Negiy0 likes this.
  19. Negiy0

Negiy0 Member

Friend ID:
    Never got good ol Josh...

Missed most of that trial unfortunately. Was distracted by another game for a quick minute. I take breaks from a lot of what I play periodically. Fire Emblem is one of the few games that is so great I come back everytime lol.

The larger problem with Alm for me is the oversaturated red pool and lack of opportunity to merge him if I ever do decide to run him.

At one point I decided to limit myself to what units I would pull hard for and invest in as I figured I would never have them all nor be able to properly build them all. Fliers of course have been my favorite units since Fire Emblem and Sacred Stones way back on GBA (those were my first). It was cool to see how many others also run fliers on this Forum.

Anywho I probably will sack Alm for Windsweep eventually. Just not sure Kagero is the worthy candidate.

20. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Summer Corrin Speed 3.jpg

Just another flier I like to use on my main Flier Team, she is a beast when needed.

Negiy0 likes this.