1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Flier Emblem Build Discussions

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Nobodyshero2727, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Hey guys, so I wanted to start a new thread were we can share our Flier Hero builds. It also nice to see how other people build their Heroes, and I just really like Flier Emblem. So in this thread please submit a picture of your Hero and give a brief Description of why you decided on this build.

My first one I would like to do is my Spring Camilla Nuke:

This build of her is awesome in Flier Emblem and she does a lot of damage with getting Flier Buffs. For her A slot, Death Blow is her best A Slot ability because you are trying to go for one shots because her speed isn't great. For the B skill, you can go with Quick Riposte 3, Axebreaker 3, Vantage 3, or renewal 3. Axebreaker 3 shores up all matchups against axe users. C Skills can be either hone or fortify Fliers. Lastly, Attack +3 just makes her even more powerful.

This is my Spring Camilla:
    Spring Camilla Best Build Gronblade.jpg

2. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    This is Flying Hector, its a cool reskin no? Michalis. A slot to hit back at ranged units, Quick Riposte is to be able to hit twice on counter vs slow units, Hone fliers to buff the rest of the girls, and don't mind Aether, its arena score padding. Sometimes its distant def seal instead of iote's depending on situation.

3. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Threw Locky a low ball.. hehe.

I have yet to invest in a flier unit, however I think Gerome will be my first. Poleaxe looks pretty good, but the skills he comes with are straight trash. Any suggestions?

Negiy0 likes this.
  4. Locky

There's two ways to build Gerome : easy 5* "cherche" (he's her son after all), or no-hauteclere pseudo Michalis. Unfortunately, both Cherche and Michalis do what they do better than Gerome does in spite of his boosted BST, so generally I'd suggest building those two over him.

Cherche > Gerome : She can get +atk IV, having better offense vs small difference def/res.
    Michalis > Gerome : refined hauteclere bitches. +4 atk doesn't compete.

Stat Comparison:

Cherche 46 HP 38 ATK 25 SPD 32 DEF 16 RES
    Gerome 45 HP 38 ATK 25 SPD 34 DEF 19 RES
    Michalis 43 HP 34 ATK 26 SPD 35 DEF 19 RES

Cherche build : Brave Axe+, Bonfire, Deathblow, Hit&run

Michalis build : Slaying Axe+, Ignis, Steady stance, Quick Riposte

Negiy0 and Nobodyshero2727 like this.
  5. Locky

I don't recall Jakob being a flier. What is he doing in Flier Emblem Build Discussion?

Okay thats a real nice Jakob u got there, and yes I remembered u giving Bowlyn monstrous bow for some meme debuff build.

Evan and Negiy0 like this.
  6. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Whoops sorry i misread flier as fire -_-;

Evan and Negiy0 like this.
  7. Treki

Treki New Member

Friend ID:
    I dont have a pic I can upload at the moment, but I have my NY Camilla I can share.

NY Camilla +Spd -Atk (Not ideal, but is what I got)
    Weapon: Wo Dao+ (+Spd)
    Support:
    Special: Moonbow
    A: Sturdy Blow 2 (Swift Sparrow 2 might be better, but I don't have anyone I'm willing to eat for it)
    B: Hit and Run (Might swap out and try Desperation)
    C: Ward Fliers (I think I would rather have a Hone Fliers here, but again no spares)
    S: Close Defense 3

HP: 45
    Atk: 44
    Spd: 41
    Def: 31 (37)
    Res: 23 (29)

The -Atk affinity kinda sucks, but she has still been doing alot of work on my Flier Emblem team. The +10 damage on Moonbow activations are still very solid with a 54 Atk, including a Hone and Sturdy Blow, and at 47 Spd she doubles pretty much everything I have come across so far while being able to take a few solid hits.

Nobodyshero2727 and Negiy0 like this.
  8. Locky

so You have a player phase build with Wo Dao, sturdy blow and Hit & run, but you use an enemy phase seal in Close Def?

Negiy0 likes this.
  9. Treki

Treki New Member

Friend ID:
    Apparently reading comprehension is low for me XD I thought the seal applied on all attacks not just on enemy initiation. Probably sub it out with an Atk +3 or something then

Negiy0 likes this.
  10. Primetime

Primetime Member

Maybe we should start an armor thread? :)

Negiy0 and Mukimpo like this.
  11. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Lol for sure @Primetime do you want to create one? I will add mine into it hehe

Negiy0 likes this.
  12. Negiy0

Negiy0 Member

Friend ID:
    Oooh my turn!
    Gotta rep my favorite FE character...still waiting on those merges to come in.

Firesweep with drag back makes her super flighty and able to get damage on most units even when resisted. Sometimes I'll run a Brave+/gale force setup by this one is preferred. Fliers are so mobile so reposition to get in and and out of range is key. Seal is interchangeable but that 50 looked nice so why not!

Always open to suggestions?

Screenshot_20180325-033414.jpg

Nobodyshero2727 likes this.
  13. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Treki,

Look at this New Years Camilla Build:
    I have a two turn attack NY Camilla that is an animal in arena. Its very expensive to build, but she hits like a truck and like 95% of the time can attack twice in one turn.
    camilla with swordbreaker.jpg

Negiy0 and Treki like this.
  14. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    So my next build I would like to show is my New Years Azura. She is an awesome flier and she has the ability to sing which makes her even better. For my build, I use her as my Mage Tank that can counter them. I use distance Counter so that she can attack tome users on enemy phase. Then for the B slot I have Wings of Mercy so she can reach anyone when they are in the health threshold. Then for the 3 Slot, its your typical hone or fortify flier skill. Lastly, we have distant def seal. So here Res goes up to +6 when attacked so around a 35 to 36 res. Also have res refinement on her weapon, to boost her res even more. I really like this build for my flier team because I don't really have a high res flier on my team right now. Flying Azura Tier 20.jpg

Negiy0 likes this.
  15. Treki

Treki New Member

Friend ID:
    I think I actually have the pieces to put this together, except having the Seal built up anyways. But on the subject of Heavy Blade, I am not entirely sure that it would work all that well for my NY Camilla having -Atk IV... I think her atk would hit 50 at best on the initiation. Not to say it couldn't work, but it would probably activate alot less than yours would

16. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Well you have flier buff too, so can get up to 56 and I think death blow counts towards it too, but not 100% sure about that.

Negiy0 likes this.
  17. Locky

Heavy blade does take Deathblow into account in its calculations.

18. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    Thanks for the clarification

Negiy0 likes this.
  19. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Hmm maybe fury or life and death?

Negiy0 likes this.
  20. Negiy0

Negiy0 Member

Friend ID:
    That Fly!Zura looks great! Is that res high enough to deal with mages in arena?

I imagine 37 is plenty haha but I am too afraid to bait with my flyer

I have the extra Hector for DC fodder but I wasn’t gonna try it with -res +atk

I usually like fury on dancers but I’m not feeling it...
    Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

Nobodyshero2727 likes this.